Steven D. Zimmerman| CFP®, ChFC®
Mindful Asset Planning
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Apple Valley, MN 55124
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
"Mindful" means attentive and aware, which is what we help you create in your life and financial planning decisions. Your Mindful Asset Plan contains both financial and human assets. Human assets include your family and career situation, impactful life experiences, belief systems, emotions, and goals. These are factored into all actions recommended for you.
Steve is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) with extensive experience in comprehensive finance, tax, retirement, risk, and portfolio analysis. He has also attained the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designations and is especially adept at interpretation and analysis of all of the related financial issues both analytical and behavorial that affect the ultimate outcome. He collaborates with Susan Zimmerman who is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and the author of books and supporting materials on financial psychology and moving through difficult transitions. Thousands have attended her workshops and used her money personality assessments to better manage decisions about spending, investment styles, and couples' communication.
Mindful Asset Planning is here to help you MAP your most prosperous and satisfying life at all stages. Our planning process maintains a consistent focus of being mindful, which means attentive and aware. When you achieve mindful awareness of your financial and human assets, your decisions are enriched and your outcomes improve substantially.
We've been helping clients MAP their life planning strategies since 1988.
- Your life path has sharper direction, making it more fulfilling and enjoyable.
- Goals generated are clear, prioritized, calculated, and funded to fit your resources.
- Your important decisions align with your values, reducing conflict and lowering stress.
- Your confidence consistently grows and sustains enriched problem-solving skills.
- Relationships become more harmonious and communication interactions improve.
- Personality motivators
- Financial resources
- Emotional awareness
- Personal values
- Family relationships
- Professional goals