- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Financial Review
- Hourly Fee Consultations
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Services
- College Education Planning
- 401(k) and IRAs
- Business Planning
- Employee Benefits
Burbank, Ca 91505
Susan Honig is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Susan Honig is a Fee Only Financial planner in Burbank, CA. Susan Honig is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor as well as a member of the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP).
Clients sometimes imagine "financial planning" as a theoretical exercise with little immediate, real-world value. But I am committed to the process because I have seen it work up close and seen how it saves families from financial disaster.
I am dedicated to the Fee-Only Financial Planning model and committed to the following concepts:
- Holistic in outlook. We will consider all of your circumstances, family needs, goals, values, and aspirations when making recommendations.
- Professional in conduct. We will protect your privacy. We will strive to maintain the highest ethical standards possible in our work and life. We will continually enhance our skills and credentials through continuing education, and we will refer you to other professionals when you need help in an area outside our expertise.
- Educational in nature. We will guide you through your options and explain them clearly to help you make the best choices. We will always take the time to make sure you understand our advice.
- Independent in compensation. We will never sell you a product or service other than holistic financial planning nor will we take a commission or a referral fee from another professional. You will receive objective, unbiased advice from us.
- Committed to your success. Holistic financial planning is a process, not an event, and we commit to adjusting your plan as your life goals change.