Susan H. Strasbaugh| CFP®, EA, AIF
Strasbaugh Financial Advisory, Inc.
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
- Women's Financial Issues
Our Other NAPFA Members
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Susan is committed to providing a holistic approach to helping people manage their money in areas including investment counseling; tax planning; goal setting and implementation; estate planning; insurance review; and cash flow analysis and planning.
She was honored to be named by Mutual Funds Magazine as one of the top 100 financial advisors in the United States in 2002 and a top financial planner in a survey by Wealth Manager Magazine in 2008.
Susan graduated from the University of Southern California in 1986, with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration and is a member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA); the Financial Planning Association and the National Association of Tax Professionals.
Susan has also been recognized as a Woman of Influence by the Colorado Springs Business Journal. This honor is awarded to Colorado Springs women who have had many professional accomplishments and who have made a positive impact on the community.
Susan and her staff volunteer at Marion House soup kitchen, Care and Share food pantry; and Habitat for Humanity. During the holidays Susan’s firm and her clients “adopt” at least two families who receive assistance from Colorado Springs’ Head Start program and purchase needed items for them.
In addition to her numerous community interests, Susan unwinds by reading (mostly non-fiction), playing tennis and hiking. She and her husband Richard have a daughter, Alyssum, and a Labrador Retriever, Nessa, who loves to work at the office.
Strasbaugh Financial Advisory, Inc. and You:
A Partnership You Can Count On
Since we founded Strasbaugh Financial Advisory, Inc. in 1998, our mission has been to help people realize their personal goals by working closely with each of our clients, one relationship at a time. Across good economic times and bad, we guide you in employing durable strategies for accumulating and preserving your wealth – as well as spending and enjoying it – prior to and in retirement.
Our comprehensive advisory service helps you plan and control every aspect of your finances, from developing an effective investment portfolio to making decisions about buying a new home or insurance. We will help you develop your estate plan and find ways to lower your taxes. The wealth management plan we develop for you is designed to help you achieve the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have done all that you can to achieve your goals for you and your family.
We’ve built our reputation in this community on trust, integrity and a commitment to providing intensely personal service to every individual with whom we have a relationship.
Our pledge to you:
- Always treat you with respect, honesty and integrity
- Position your best financial decisions as our top priority
- Take the time to personally get to know you and your most heartfelt goals
- Educate you to ensure that you are comfortable with each of our recommendations
- Help you with the tactical and emotional challenges in earning, investing and (especially) distributing your money
- Be readily available for questions, concerns or objective second opinions about your financial and life decisions
- Proactively and regularly reach out to you, to keep you informed and on track toward your current goals
- Pay particular mind to tax and other cost controls as a key step in keeping your money in your pocket
- Strive to exceed your expectations at every level of our relationship
Let us partner with you to achieve the life of your dreams.