- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Walton Williams is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
- Graduated from the State University of New York at Albany with a B.S. in accounting
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Former chair of the AICPA Retirement Plan and member of the Investment Committee
- Former member of the AICPA Insurance Committee
- Certified public accountant licensed by New York State
- Personal financial specialist qualified by the AICPA
- Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
Walton Williams has been providing financial and tax planning for personal and business clients in the Capital District for about thirty years. He has particular expertise in pension and employee benefit plans and has lectured extensively to professional groups and as a member of the faculty of the Foundation for Accounting Education and as an adjunct faculty member at several local colleges.