Union Financial Partners
Fee-Only Financial Planner and Investment Manager serving the greater San Francisco, CA area.
Ann Terranova proudly upholds the codes of ethics set forth by the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), the Financial Planning Association (FPA), and the Certified Financial Planner® Board of Standards. All Union Financial Partners clients receive a fiduciary standard of care based on professionalism, integrity, competence, diligence, and regulatory compliance.
Ann earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Ohio State University and a Masters degree in financial planning and taxation from Golden Gate University. She has worked in the financial services industry since 1983 at Dean Witter, Lieberman Associates, Gilman & Ciocia and Bay Area Educators Investment Services. Ann was an adjunct professor of Finance at Golden Gate University teaching financial planning at the graduate school level and was an MBA guest lecturer at the University of San Francisco. Ann has been quoted extensively in the media including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Money Magazine, SaveUp, and the San Francisco Chronicle.
More about Ann and Union Financial Partners can be found on the "About Us" page of the Union Financial Partners website at:
http://www.ufpartners.com/aboutus/, as well as on her LinkedIn profile (click here or use the link in the left column).
Union Financial Partners, founded by Ann in 1997, delivers a caring and committed long-term partnership with clients and their other advisors. Clients receive individual attention, unbiased advice, objective recommendations, and ongoing guidance from an experienced and professionally qualified team. The firm works exclusively for our client putting their best interests first, which means that we do not sell any financial products. Union Financial Partners is a “fee-only” business. Our motivations, actions, advice, and recommendations are unconditionally aligned with the financial health and growth of each client’s wealth.
You can also learn more about Ann and Union Financial Partners by reading and following her blog (click here or use the link in the right column).
Ann Terranova is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
We will help you set and achieve financial goals then link Investment Strategies to your Financial Plan. We have the knowledge, experience, and patience to simplify and clarify finances and investing for you. Union Financial Partners has the knowledge and experience to combine a thorough review of your personal situation, comprehensive financial planning, and goal-based investment management methods to help you achieve ongoing and long-term financial success. Union Financial Partners will:
- simplify and clarify financial planning and investing for you
- help you feel financially secure and have peace-of-mind
- create a comprehensive financial plan with you and for you
- custom design a goal-based investment strategy that includes a "paycheck portfolio" that will provide ongoing income throughout your planned retirement
- assist you to efficiently and effectively manage all of your finances, investments, properties, and assets
- advise and clarify for you what you can afford and how much you can spend
- advise you on major decisions and purchases, and how those decisions and purchases will impact your financial goals including you retirement
- exercise discipline to efficiently and effectively manage your investments toward all of your financial goals, especially through periods of moderate or extreme market volatility
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Ann Terranova is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Ann Terranova is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Ann Terranova is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Ann Terranova
2001 Union Street
San Francisco, CA 94123