Braeside Financial Planning, LLC
Fee-Only financial planner located in Asheville, NC, serving clients locally and across the country
- Bob is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ practitioner, having successfully completed the Certificate Program in Personal Financial Planning from DePaul University.
- He passed the FINRA Series 65—Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam.
- After holding technical and executive financial and general management positions with multinational corporations, Bob purchased and operated a mid-sized manufacturing firm in Chicago for 12 years.
- Bob is driven by a passion to make a difference in the lives of others through strong Christian beliefs. He pursued this passion by serving as Director of Administration for five years for a faith-based not-for-profit organization. In this role, he worked part-time helping individuals seeking to take control of their financial futures.
- Bob is founder and principal of Braeside Financial. He established the firm to elevate his passion for making a difference in the financial lives of others to a full-time basis.
- He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from North Carolina State University, and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, specializing in Finance and General Management, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Bob Blanke is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Bob Blanke is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Bob Blanke is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Bob Blanke
326 Red Fox Circle
Asheville, NC 28803