CFP®, EA, PMP, MS
CFP®, EA, PMP, MS
As a fee-only financial planner, my focus is to offer unbiased financial advice to help you achieve your life goals. - Carol Friedhoff, CFP®, EA, PMP, MS
Fee Only Financial Planner Located in Tucson, AZ and Westlake and Dublin, OH
Carol Friedhoff is a Tucson, AZ fee-only financial planner. Savvy Outcomes provides comprehensive financial planning, investment advice, and tax planning to help medical professionals, individuals and families organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Carol Friedhoff is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Carol Friedhoff CFP®, EA, MS, PMP is a fee-only financial planner and influential leader who has successfully managed many multi-million dollar endeavors. With over 20 years of business experience and more than 15 years in financial services, Carol is an active member of numerous organizations including National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP), Financial Planning Association (FPA), and the National Speakers Association.
With offices in Tuscon, Arizona, Dublin and Westlake, Ohio Carol stays busy being an active member of the community offering financial presentations and planning services to help people with all financial backgrounds reach their goals. Carol can assist you in reducing debt while building financial security and independence, as well as peace of mind.
Carol is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and a Registered Investment Advisor with the State of Arizona and Ohio.
Master of Science - The Ohio State University
Financial Planning Certificate - Boston University
Bachelor of Arts - St. Francis University
Carol Friedhoff is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Our Only Goal is to Take the Worry Out of Your Financial Future
Do you want to feel more confident about the financial decisions you make? Would you rest easier knowing that you are doing everything you need to in order to achieve financial freedom? Do you want to have more time and freedom for the things you enjoy? You can.
Whatever your current situation, financial concerns have an impact on your life and relationships. Savvy Outcomes can help you make the financial decisions that will make the most of what you have now and help you build a more secure, enjoyable future.
When you work with us, you can expect:
· Straight talk. We don’t sell any financial products nor do we receive any commissions. As fee-only financial planners, our only compensation is what you pay for our professional advice. Our complete focus is on what is best for you.
· All-inclusive approach. Together we evaluate all aspects of your finances and design a strategy where each part works in harmony with the others. You’ll see that we pay a lot of attention to areas of your financial life that are often overlooked or ignored by other “financial planners.”
· Access. Life is constantly changing. For one annual retainer fee, you can meet with us or speak to us as often as is necessary to help you accomplish your financial goals.
· Value for your money. We are committed to providing value that exceeds our fee. It’s a concept that is virtually non-existent in the financial planning profession. But doesn’t it make sense that your financial planner should work to save you more than they charge you?
· The highest professional standards. We are committed to the ACP Pledge — your assurance of receiving the ethical and professional treatment you deserve.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Carol Friedhoff is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Carol Friedhoff is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Carol Friedhoff is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Carol Friedhoff is a Member of the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP)
Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP) is the community of tax-focused financial planners that operate under the retainer model. Passionately dedicated to superb client service, ACP planners’ only source of income is client retainer fees – not commissions. With an ACP planner, you can be confident you’re getting experience, knowledge, research, and most importantly, advice that is tailored just for you.
Carol Friedhoff is an Enrolled Agent (EA) with the IRS
An enrolled agent is a federally authorized tax practitioner empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled agent status is the highest credential awarded by the IRS.
Carol Friedhoff is a Member of MD Preferred Services
Carol Friedhoff is a Member of the National Speakers Association
Carol Friedhoff is Featured in the The National Directory of Registered Tax Return Preparers & Professionals
Carol Friedhoff is the Author of Keep Investments Sweet but Simple
Carol Friedhoff writes for FiGuide
Carol Friedhoff is Quoted in Advisors Managzine: "Savvy Strategies Lead to Savvy Outcomes"
Carol Friedhoff is Quoted on the Financial Planning Association Blog: "Just Married - Financial Planning for Newlyweds"
Carol Friedhoff is Quoted on CNBC: "When Do You Have a Debt Problem?"
Carol Friedhoff is Quoted on BankRate.com: "When do you have a debt problem?"
Carol Friedhoff is Quoted in InvestmentNews: "Americans under 35 piling up debts"
Carol Friedhoff holds a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from the Project Management Institute
Contact Carol Friedhoff
5215 N. Sabino Canyon Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85750
655 Metro Place South
Dublin, OH 43017
1991 Crocker Road
Westlake, OH 44145
2181 Southampton Lane
Avon, OH 44011