An Exceptional Life Financial
An Exceptional Life Financial
As a fee-only financial planner, my focus is to offer unbiased financial advice to help you achieve your life goals. - David Gourley, CSLP®
Fee-Only financial planner located in Indianapolis, IN, serving clients locally and across the country
David Gourley is an Indianapolis, IN fee-only financial planner. An Exceptional Life Financial provides comprehensive and objective financial planning to help teachers and their families organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, David Gourley is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
David Gourley is an Indianapolis, IN fee-only financial planner and Certified Student Loan Professional.
- The American College of Financial Services, Certificate in Financial Planning, 2022
- Arkansas State University, Education Specialist in Administration, 2017
- Arkansas State University, Master’s in Education, Building Leadership, 2016
- University of Missouri – St. Louis, Teaching Certificate, Mathematics Minor, 2012
- Missouri State University – Bachelor’s of Science, Finance, 2008
- Have worked in the financial services industry since 2020.
- High school math teacher in Kansas City, MO for 8 years 2012-2020.
- Geometry and Algebra II
- Resides: Kansas City, MO
- Wife: Calla – High School Spanish Teacher
- Children: Geneva and Graham
- Fur Kid: Peri (Dog) – Named after Salvador Perez (KC Royals baseball player)
- Interests: Walks, playgrounds with the kids, working out, swimming
- Causes I Support: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Ronald McDonald House Charities
Do you ever feel like you're not accomplishing everything you could be when it comes your finances?
Despite what you may hear out there, teachers' finances are unique and that brings a complexity that can be difficult to address without time and expertise to handle it. Between the time it takes to do everything you do to be a great teacher, the time you devote to your family, and hopefully, some time to simply enjoy life, there's usually not much left to focus on your finances.
Wouldn't it be great if there was an affordable, teacher-focused expert you could trust to help you with everything from the mundane, like budgeting & insurance, to the complex, like retirement planning, your pension, & investments?
If you answered yes, we're glad you're here... because you've found exactly that. We're here to help you get on the right financial path and stay there, so you can effectively manage, grow, and protect your finances, while still feeling like you have the time to enjoy life. Whether you're a brand new teacher or a veteran with 30+ year of experience, we can help you:
- Spend, save, and invest wisely
- Tackle debt
- Protect your loved ones
- Plan for a successful retirement
- And much more...
Schedule an introductory session with us today. It's complimentary, no-obligation and in 45 minutes we'll answer your questions and teach you how we can help you take control of your finances!
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
David Gourley is a Certified Student Loan Professional (CSLP®)
Financial Advisors having earned the Certified Student Loan Professional designation (CSLP®) understand the complexities of the student loan repayment options and have the advanced knowledge required provide to high quality student loan repayment planning advice within the scope of a holistic financial plan.
Contact David Gourley
5455 W 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268