PrairieView Partners, LLC
Fee-Only financial planner located in St. Paul, MN, serving clients locally and across the country
Jonathan M. Jaranson has more than twenty years of experience structuring globally diversified investment portfolios. He develops custom investment strategies that balance broadly diversified equity and fixed income positions with the risk capacity, risk tolerance, and investment objectives of each individual PrairieView client. He has expertise with the systematic diversification of concentrated positions and with employee stock option valuation, and he is responsible for equity and fixed income trading.
Jonathan earned his undergraduate degree in Economics, with concentrations in Finance and Accounting, from St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota. He accepted a position as an analyst with a private wealth management firm, eventually rising to become Chief Investment Officer. As CIO, he was responsible for designing and managing investment portfolios for clients with combined assets in excess of $850 million. He has also obtained his Certified Financial Planner designation and a member of the Financial Planning Association and the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors.
“As a young man during the Depression, my grandfather began a 50-year career as a small-town banker. Because those were lean years, with every purchase carefully considered, he remembered the price of everything. But more importantly, he also remembered the value of thrift and discipline. Those were lessons he passed on to my father, and through him to me. Those values are a solid foundation on which to build investment strategies.“
Jonathan Jaranson is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
PrairieView Partners is a locally-owned, independent, fee-only, financial planning and investment management firm in St. Paul, Minnesota.
We were founded with the idea of giving everyone we work with a comprehensive and integrated
wealth planning experience that is similar to how the very wealthy rely upon their assorted
financial, investment, tax and legal advisors.
- We do this by assigning to every client a team of experienced professionals, including a certified financial planner, an investment specialist, a certified public accountant, and an estate planning attorney.
- Each member of this advisory team knows the people they work with personally and professionally and we all work together to make sure that every client’s financial, investment, tax, and estate planning needs are continually addressed and each component of the plan is coordinated across disciplines.
- To provide and maintain the level of service and personal attention we promise, we work with a select group of individuals and families who we think will benefit most from our servicing model.
Today, over 180 individuals, families and trusts in Minnesota and across the country look to PrairieView Partners as their personal wealth advisor. Learn WHY we do it better.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Jonathan Jaranson is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Jonathan Jaranson is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Jonathan Jaranson
413 Wacouta Street
St. Paul, MN 55101