Harvest Asset Group
Fee Only Financial Planner Located in Portland, ME and Serving Clients Nationwide
Michael Donahoe is a Portland, ME fee-only financial planner. Harvest Asset Group provides comprehensive wealth management services to help physicians and pre-retirees organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Michael Donahoe is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Michael Donahoe has been successfully guiding physicians and pre-retirees toward financial independence for over 15 years.
As the founder and principal at Harvest Asset Group, he has developed a fee-only financial planning firm that acts on honesty, integrity, and transparency. Using a team-based approach to advising, he collaborates with Alan and Barry to provide unbiased guidance and customized strategies that help clients build sustainable wealth.
He has an MBA from George Washington University and completed his educational requirements for his CFP® certification at the University of California, Berkeley.
In his free time, you can find him spending time with his family, volunteering in his local community, and exploring Maine’s natural beauty.
Michael Donahoe is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Harvest Asset Group is an independent, fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm. We are committed to a personalized approach to help you establish and reach your financial goals. As a Harvest Asset Group client you can expect:
- To work with professionals who seek to understand your unique circumstances, values and preferences.
- Consistent focus on your goals and how to best achieve them.
- Help understanding different options regarding important financial decisions, so that you can move forward with confidence.
- Clear, plain English explanations of financial concepts and products.
- A dynamic process that helps prepare for changes in life—either expected or unexpected.
- To work with a fiduciary who puts your interests first.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Michael Donahoe is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Michael Donahoe is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Michael Donahoe
15 Monument Square
Portland, ME 04101