CFP®, AIF®, ChSNC®
An Exceptional Life Financial
President & Financial Planner
Fee-Only Financial Planner located in Indianapolis, IN serving teachers, administrators, & other K-12 education professionals.
Mychal Eagleson isan Indianapolis, IN fee-only financial planner. An Exceptional Life Financial provides comprehensive and objective financial planning to help teachers and their families organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Mychal Eagleson is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Mychal Eagleson is a Fee Only Financial Planner in Indianapolis, IN. Mychal Eagleson is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Chartered Special Needs Consultant®
- The Center for Fiduciary Studies - Fi360, Accredited Investment Fiduciary Program, 2019
- The American College of Financial Services, Chartered Special Needs Consultant Program, 2017
- New York University, Certificate in Financial Planning, 2013
- Indiana Wesleyan University, Bachelor of Science – Management, 2012
- College for Financial Planning, Accredited Asset Management Specialist Program, 2011
- Working in the financial services industry since 2008
- Prior to An Exceptional Life Financial, provided financial planning and portfolio management to clients throughout the Midwest for two Fortune 500 companies and a dedicated Private Client Group
- Board Member of the Financial Planning Association of Greater Indiana, serving as the President-Elect & Director of Programming.
- Resides: Pike Township, Indianapolis, IN
- Wife: Emily - Elementary Special Education Teacher Extraordinaire
- Fur Kids: Maddie & Jax (Dogs)
- Interests: Staying active through Taekwondo and hiking, reading - science-fiction, history, & psychology, and projects around the house
- Causes I Support: Eagle Creek Park Foundation, Keep Indianapolis Beautiful, Gleaners Food Bank, WFYI Public Media, and the Indiana Blood Center.
Mychal Eagleson is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Do you ever feel like you're not accomplishing everything you could be when it comes your finances?
Despite what you may hear out there, teachers' finances are unique and that brings a complexity that can be difficult to address without time and expertise to handle it. Between the time it takes to do everything you do to be a great teacher, the time you devote to your family, and hopefully, some time to simply enjoy life, there's usually not much left to focus on your finances.
Wouldn't it be great if there was an affordable, teacher-focused expert you could trust to help you with everything from the mundane, like budgeting & insurance, to the complex, like retirement planning, your pension, & investments?
If you answered yes, we're glad you're here... because you've found exactly that. We're here to help you get on the right financial path and stay there, so you can effectively manage, grow, and protect your finances, while still feeling like you have the time to enjoy life. Whether you're a brand new teacher or a veteran with 30+ year of experience, we can help you:
- Spend, save, and invest wisely
- Tackle debt
- Protect your loved ones
- Plan for a successful retirement
- And much more...
Schedule an introductory session with us today. It's complimentary, no-obligation and in 45 minutes we'll answer your questions and teach you how we can help you take control of your finances!
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Financial Planning for Teachers
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Special Needs Planning
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- K-12 Teachers & Administrators
- College/University Professors
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Families with Special Needs
- Growing Families
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Mychal Eagleson is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Mychal Eagleson is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Mychal Eagleson is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Mychal Eagleson is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF)
Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) training empowers investment professionals with the fiduciary knowledge and tools they need to serve their clients’ best interests. Advisors who have earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary designation have gone through training, met the qualifications, and passed the exam allowing use of the AIF designation and they are immediately able to demonstrate the added value that they can bring to both existing and prospective clients.
Mychal Eagleson is a Chartered Special Needs Consultant® (ChSNC®)
ChSNC® designees are equipped with the specialized skills needed to help parents and caregivers plan for the future with honesty, ethics and compassion. A ChSNC® can navigate the unique considerations, estate planning, special needs trusts, life insurance, tax deductions, healthcare issues, Medicaid complexities, and the emotional aspects of providing for a loved one with a disability.
Contact Mychal Eagleson
5455 W 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268