CFP®, ChSN®C, AAMS®
An Exceptional Life Financial
Fee-Only Financial Planner serving teachers and also families with special needs
Mychal Eagleson is a Fee Only Financial planner in Indianapolis, IN. Mychal Eagleson is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist
- New York University, Certificate in Financial Planning, 2013
- Indiana Wesleyan University, Bachelor of Science – Management, 2012
- College for Financial Planning, Accredited Asset Management Specialist Program, 2011
- Working in the financial services industry since 2008
- Prior to An Exceptional Life Financial, provided financial planning and portfolio management to clients throughout the Midwest for two Fortune 500 companies and a dedicated Private Client Group
- Board Member of the Financial Planning Association of Greater Indiana, serving as the Director of Public Relations
- Board Member of the Pike Township Educational Foundation, serving as a member of the Finance Committee
- Resides: Pike Township, Indianapolis, IN
- Wife: Emily - Elementary Special Education Teacher Extraordinaire
- Fur Kids: Maddie & Jax (Dogs)
- Interests: Staying active through Taekwondo and hiking, reading - science-fiction, history, & psychology, and projects around the house
- Causes I Support: Pike Township Educational Foundation, Eagle Creek Park Foundation, Keep Indianapolis Beautiful, Gleaners Food Bank, and WFYI Public Media.
Mychal Eagleson is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
An Exceptional Life Financial specializes in financial planning for teachers and their families. We're with you through all of life's stages because as a teacher, your finances are unique and you deserve a trusted professional who can help guide you through all the intricacies. We're experts in teacher finances and committed to helping you navigate all the important aspects so you can focus on what's important, living an exceptional life. To help you become financially fit and achieve your goals, we utilize a holistic approach to planning including analysis and recommendations on:
- Saving & Spending
- Credit & Debt
- Insurance & Benefits
- Privacy & Identity Theft Protection
- Retirement Planning
- Social Security & Medicare
- Estate Planning
- College Planning
We also have a dedicated arm of our practice focused on Special Needs Planning where we assist families in specialized areas, including:
- Life & Legacy Planning
- Special Needs Trusts
- 529 ABLE Accounts
- Supplemental Security Income & Medicaid
- Social Security Disability & Settlement Planning
- Advanced Estate Design & Planning
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Mychal Eagleson is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Mychal Eagleson is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Mychal Eagleson is a Certified Business Exit Consultant™
Certified Business Exit Consultants™ have gone through extensive training programs to gain the skills and the knowledge to assist business owners with the financial and emotional transaction of exiting a business.
Mychal Eagleson is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Mychal Eagleson is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Contact Mychal Eagleson
9348 Stones Ferry Way
Indianapolis, IN 46278