CFP®, ChFC®, EA
FFP Wealth Management
Fee Only Financial Planner Located in Minneapolis and St. Cloud, MN and Serving Clients Nationwide
Roger Kruse, ChFC® CFP®, EA is the founder of FFP Wealth Management. He is in his 26th year of providing investment management, financial planning, IRA Exit Planning™ and estate planning. Roger is credited with developing the Tax SuperSheet® financial planning software to help families reduce what is often the largest expense they face.
The Tax SuperSheet® illustrates the immediate benefit of income tax saving strategies as well as an easy to understand illustration of the tax implications of IRA Exit Plans™ in retirement. The proprietary Leave Wisely – Inherit Wisely® plans help families avoid catastrophic taxes caused by inadvertent errors when IRAs are inhertited. LWIW also illustraes how an IRA Trust can keep your IRA in your family line, provide creditor protection and to reduce income taxes after death.
FFP Wealth Management is a Fee-Only firm providing comprehensive financial planning services including investment management, estate planning, and tax preparation & planning in the greater Minneapolis area including:
Roger Kruse is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
FFP Wealth Management is a Registered Investment Advisor*
We manage investments - we do not sell investments.
We advise individuals on 401(k) plan choices - we do not sell 401(k) plans.
We forecast cash flow needs - to recommend tax-wise retirement paychecks or other cost saving strategies at any stage of life.
We analyze and recommend solutions for potential tax liabilities at death - we do not file estate tax returns.
We analyze wills and trusts and seek efficient strategies to transfer wealth - we do not draft legal documents.
We manage your trust account or advise your trustee** - and can refer competitive trustee services when a family member trustee is not an option.
• Individual, TOD Joint and others
• 401k rollover (post or in-service rollover)
• IRA accumulation
• IRA income distribution
• Trust management
• 401k, pensions, company stock and retirement plans
• Comprehensive or retirement, education or other goal based financial plans
• Age 70 1/2 IRA Required Minimum Distributions
• Stock option strategies and net unrealized appreciation of company stock in retirement plans (NUA)
• Income tax analysis and income tax plans
• Second opinion of investment recommendations, financial plans and prior year tax returns
• Income, asset, debt, cash flow and other analysis
• Life, annuity and long–term care insurance analysis
• Will, trust and asset transfer strategies
• Workplace and organization sponsored classes
• Community based education classes
• Public or client only internet based classes
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Roger Kruse is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Roger Kruse is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Roger Kruse is a Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
Chartered Financial Consultant® designations are granted upon completion of seven required courses and two elective courses. Those who earn the designation are understood to be knowledgeable in financial matters and to have the ability to provide sound advice.
Contact Roger Kruse
11375 Robinson Drive Suite 210
Minneapolis, MN 55433