S. Andy Claybrook
CFP®, CPA, PFS
Fee-Only Financial Solutions, PC
Fee-Only CPA financial planner and Certified Financial Planning practitioner
Andy Claybrook is a Franklin, TN fee-only financial planner. Fee-Only Financial Solutions, PC, offers comprehensive (or segmented) and objective personal financial planning to help clients organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s stages and transitions. As a fee-only fiduciary and fully independent financial advisor, Mr. Claybrook is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased advice and work in each client's best interest.
FOFS was founded in 1998 by S. Andy Claybrook to provide discerning clients a more transparent, "CPA-like" alternative to commission- and transaction-based financial services delivery. The FOFS Mission Statement clearly describes the core values on which FOFS-Client relationships are built:
To assist clients in attaining financial and life goals by providing independent and objective financial advisory services, characterized by professionalism, integrity, stewardship, and faithful advocacy of each client's best interest.
S. Andy Claybrook, CPA/PFS, CFP®
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- Certified Financial Planning Practitioner (CFP®)
- 40 years financial services experience with PriceWaterhouse, Nortel Networks (Northern Telecom Inc.), and as President of FOFS
- Member, American Institute of CPA’s
- Member, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
- Member, Tennessee Society of CPA’s
- Member, The Garrett Planning Network, Inc.
- Member, Board of Directors and Investment Committee, Senior Citizens Foundation, Inc. (2000-2003)
- B.S., Accounting, University of Virginia, With Distinction (1978)
- Montgomery Bell Academy (1974)
- Married, two married adult children, four grandchildren; native of Nashville, Tennessee
S. Andy Claybrook is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Welcome to Fee-Only Financial Solutions, PC (FOFS), an independent, fee-only financial planning and Registered Investment Advisory firm based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 1998 by S. Andy Claybrook, CPA/PFS, CFP®, FOFS to date has provided one-time or periodic portfolio advisory services for over $200 million in aggregate client assets, as well as personal financial planning services to hundreds of individuals and families on a 100 percent fee-for-service, commission-free basis.
FOFS offers the following services to its clients:
- Comprehensive or limited scope financial planning
- Financial goal definition and prioritization
- Non-discretionary investment planning and portfolio advisory services
- Portfolio “second opinions”
- Retirement capital needs analysis and distribution planning
- College education funding analysis and planning
- Insurance needs analysis and planning
- Stock option analysis and planning
- Charitable gift and estate planning
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive or Segmented Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning and Modeling
- Investment Advisory Services
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees- Fixed Fee and Time-Based
- No Product Sales or Commissions, Ever
Professional Designations & Affiliations
S. Andy Claybrook is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
S. Andy Claybrook is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
S. Andy Claybrook is a Certified Public Accountant (Learn More)
A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a designation given by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants to those who pass an exam and meet work experience requirements.
S. Andy Claybrook is a member of the Garrett Planning Network. Click here to learn more.
Everyone needs competent, objective financial advice from time to time. The Garrett Planning Network has a nationwide membership with hundreds of independent, Fee-Only financial planners providing advice to people from all walks of life, without minimum account requirements, sales commissions, or long-term commitments. Our members proudly embrace their fiduciary duty, always placing their clients' best interests first.
Contact S. Andy Claybrook
PO Box 680458
Franklin, TN 37068