SAGEbroadview Wealth Management, LLC
Founding Partner & Wealth Manager
Sheri Cupo is not working with new clients at this time. Our other advisors are available to assist with your wealth management needs.
Sheri Cupo is a Morristown, NJ fee-only financial planner with additional offices in Farmington, CT and Burlington, MA. SAGEbroadview Wealth Management provides ongoing, integrated comprehensive financial planning, tax planning, and portfolio management. We help established professionals and young professionals organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Sheri Cupo is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to act in her client's best interests.
> Please note we do not currently offer hourly services or one-time plans.
Sheri Cupo is not accepting new clients at this time. Our other advisors are available to assist with your wealth management needs. Contact us to learn more.
Are you a seasoned professional working toward financial independence? Are you a young professional looking for a personalized financial roadmap? Are you somewhere in between? No matter where you fall on the work-life continuum, SAGEbroadview has the tools and expertise to help you achieve your financial goals.
With first-hand experience as a corporate executive, small-business owner and stay-at-home parent, Sheri Cupo is like a Swiss Army Knife: Her varied background has equipped her to help individuals and families cut through an array of financial complexities standing in the way of their most fulfilling lives.
Before beginning her career in financial planning, Sheri served for 15 years in various roles at General Electric (GE). She initiated her tenure in GE’s prestigious Financial Management Program, expanding into a variety of financial and customer service management positions in GE’s Power Systems group. Among her favorite roles was assisting the HR department by providing specialized employee counsel on company pension, 401(k), insurance and Social Security benefits.
Sheri’s GE tenure was rewarding and fulfilling. So, too, was her decision to break from the fast-paced corporate life in 1996 so that she could concentrate more fully on her family, and prepare for a new career as a business owner and financial planner. During this period, Sheri pursued continuing education in financial planning, with a specialized interest in corporate compensation analysis and management. She also gained first-hand experience in considering family wealth from the vantage point of the at-home parent. In 2001, Sheri became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and founded SAGE Advisory Group, which merged with Larry Annello’s BroadView Financial Planning in 2014 to form SAGEbroadview. Sheri holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Virginia Tech, graduating magna cum laude. She also is a member and proponent of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA).
Sheri Cupo is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
At SAGEbroadview Wealth Management, we believe in clarity. Clarity of purpose. Clarity of mind. Clarity of intent. To champion your financial interests accordingly, we vow to never stop…
1. Learning … Our services are grounded in more than a half-century of evidence-based inquiry into economic and market efficiency, with a sharp eye as well for newly applicable insights.
2. Educating … We consider it our duty and privilege to filter and translate the glut of available information into effective knowledge you can use to make the most of your own investment activities.
3. Caring … Actions speak loudest, so we have built a client-centric focus into the fiber of our business structure. Our transparent, Fee-Only compensation means we have no conflicting interests resulting from any third-party incentives; you, our client, are our sole source of income. We also operate as a Registered Investment Advisor firm, which legally obligates us to serve as your fiduciary advisor, with your highest financial interests as our top priority.
4. Simplifying … As business professionals and former corporate executives ourselves, we understand exactly how much time you have to dedicate to your optimal level of personal wealth management: close to none. Respectful of your busy schedule, our advice is lean and to the point, so you can make the most of each and every financial move you take.
5. Growing … As a successful professional, you know how to acquire wealth. In our growing relationship with you, we help you keep that wealth, and apply it to sustaining your ideal lifestyle over the long haul.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- > Ongoing Comprehensive Financial Planning integrated w/ Investment Management
- > Tax Planning is carefully woven throughout your overall financial road map
- > Equity Compensation Planning (stock options, restricted stock, SAR's, etc.)
- > Financial Independence Planning (aka Retirement Planning)
- > We also offer solutions designed specifically for Young Professionals in the early stages of their careers
- > Established Professionals | Small business owners
- > Established Professionals | Executives & Middle Managers
- > Established Professionals | Medical, dental & legal professions
- > High-income earning Young Professionals
- > Virtual or In-office Meetings
- > Complimentary Initial Consultation
- > Clearly Defined Fees (Combo of Flat Fee + AUM). More details on our website.
- > No Product Sales
- > Please note we do not currently offer hourly services or one-time plans.
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Sheri Cupo is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Sheri Cupo is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Sheri Cupo
60 Washington Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
10 Waterside Drive
Farmington, CT 06032
2 Burlington Woods Drive
Burlington, MA 01803