Sheri Iannetta Cupo| CFP®
SageBroadview Financial Planning LLC
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
6 Executive Dr., Ste. 111
Farmington, CT 06032
60 Washington St., Ste. 102
Morristown, NJ 07960
Burlington, MA 01803
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Sheri Cupo is a Fee Only financial planner with offices in Morristown, NJ, Farmington, CT, and Burlington, MA. SageBroadview specializes in providing objective financial planning to help clients build, manage, grow, and protect their assets through life's transitions. Sheri Cupo is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional.
Before beginning her career in financial planning, Sheri served for 15 years as a corporate executive at General Electric (GE). She initiated her tenure in GE’s prestigious Financial Management Program, expanding into a variety of financial and customer service management positions in GE’s Power Systems group. Among her favorite roles was assisting the HR department by providing specialized employee counsel on company pension, 401(k), insurance and Social Security benefits.
Sheri’s GE tenure was rewarding and fulfilling. So, too, was her decision to break from the fast-paced corporate life in 1996 so that she could concentrate more fully on her family, and prepare for a new career as a business owner and financial life planner. During this period, Sheri pursued continuing education in financial planning, with a specialized interest in corporate compensation analysis and management. She also gained first-hand experience in considering family wealth from the vantage point of the at-home parent. In 2001, Sheri became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and founded SAGE Advisory Group, which merged with BroadView Financial Planning in 2014 to form SageBroadview Financial Planning. Sheri holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Virginia Tech, graduating Magna Cum Laude. She also is a member and proponent of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA).
At SageBroadview Financial Planning, we believe in clarity. Clarity of purpose. Clarity of mind. Clarity of intent. To champion your financial interests accordingly, we vow to never stop…
1. Learning … Our services are grounded in more than a half-century of evidence-based inquiry into economic and market efficiency, with a sharp eye as well for newly applicable insights.
2. Educating … We consider it our duty and privilege to filter and translate the glut of available information into effective knowledge you can use to make the most of your own investment activities.
3. Caring … Actions speak loudest, so we have built a client-centric focus into the fiber of our business structure. Our transparent, Fee-Only compensation means we have no conflicting interests resulting from any third-party incentives; you, our client, are our sole source of income. We also operate as a Registered Investment Advisor firm, which legally obligates us to serve as your fiduciary advisor, with your highest financial interests as our top priority.
4. Simplifying … As business professionals and former corporate executives ourselves, we understand exactly how much time you have to dedicate to your optimal level of personal wealth management: close to none. Respectful of your busy schedule, our advice is lean and to the point, so you can make the most of each and every financial move you take.5. Growing … As a successful professional, you know how to acquire wealth. In our growing relationship with you, we help you keep that wealth, and apply it to sustaining your ideal lifestyle over the long haul.