Cheryl J. Sherrard| CFP®
Clearview Wealth Management
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Women's Financial Issues
- Unmarried and Same-Sex Couples
- Senior Housing Issues
Our Other NAPFA Members
Charlotte, NC 28211
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Cheryl is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, and one of the founding members of the Clearview Wealth Management team. She serves as a Senior Financial Advisor and the Director of Financial Planning.
Cheryl’s passion for exceptional client care and expertise in the planning arena allows her to develop customized financial plans for clients ensuring that they can make well-educated, informed decisions about their futures. As Director of Financial Planning, Cheryl researches planning issues, educates other Financial Advisors on complex topics, and ensures that all client financial planning needs are proactively addressed.
She focuses much of her time assisting clients with executive benefit plans, generational wealth transfer, trust management, and later life issues for aging clients.
Cheryl is an active member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and has held leadership positions within NAPFA and on the Advisory Board for the Journal of Financial Planning. She presents consumer webinars and national conference advisor presentations on Aging Clients and Sandwich Generation issues, was featured on the Wall Street Journal's "Voices" section, and has been quoted in national publications on a variety of issues. To see examples of the types of assistance she provides to clients, click here.
Clearview Wealth Management was established when three of Charlotte’s financial planning and investment management professionals – Eric Clark, Cheryl Sherrard and Treven Ayers –decided to combine their 60 years of collective experience to form a client-centered firm built on the principles they believe in:
- Commitment to a lifelong partnership with each client built on a cornerstone of trust. Clearview’s primary focus is on the needs of the client and their successive generations.
- Focused expertise and technical knowledge to provide well-researched and appropriate solutions for each client.
- A customized approach to financial planning and investment management that is unique to each client and evolves as the client’s priorities change over the course of their life.
- A fee only, fully transparent pricing model which allows for unbiased advice with no hidden agendas. No commissions, no confusion.
- A firm-wide commitment to give back to the community through volunteering, board service and charitable giving.