Cameron Brady| CFP®
Michael Brady & Co., LLC
- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Financial Review
- Hourly Fee Consultations
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Services
- College Education Planning
- 401(k) and IRAs
- Business Planning
- Employee Benefits
Our Other NAPFA Members
Westlake, OH 44145
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Cameron Brady has been providing clients with financial planning services and investment management for over 5 years in Chicago before making the move back home to the greater Cleveland area. As a team member of a $3.5 Billion wealth management organization, he worked with high net worth individuals as well as Millennials and Gen X clients and is always finding unique ways to connect with clients and provide the highest quality of advice and service.
Cameron is a graduate of Saint Joseph’s University’s Haub School of Business in Philadelphia, and studied at DePaul University’s CFP program in Chicago. As a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner, Cameron works in a fiduciary capacity with his clients and practices and promotes Fee-Only financial planning and investment advisory services.
Cameron is a Life Member of the National Eagle Scout Association and remains active in the Boy Scouts of America as a mentor to youth in the Cleveland area. In the summer of 2016 Cameron summited Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Africa with his siblings and is always looking for his next adventure.
Why Choose Us?
Benefits of Working With a Fiduciary
- Your family's personal financial needs, goals and objectives are unique and our advice will be tailored to meet your family's unique circumstances.
- You will be educated so that you and your family understand your unique financial situation and the consequences of the decisions you are making about your finances and your family's future. You will understand the advice that we are giving you.
- You will be kept informed as to the progress that you are making toward the achievement of your family's goals and objectives. This progress will be measured against your unique goals and objectives and not compared to any market index.
- You will be able to sleep at night knowing that you are working in partnership with a team of people who understand your unique needs and situation and are dedicated to helping you achieve your personal objectives.
- You and your family will enjoy an enhanced sense of security and a more fulfilling, purpose-filled life when you leave the planning to us.
How to Tell if We're a Good Fit for You
- You'd like to free yourself from day-to-day investment decisions.
- You want your assets managed for the long term.
- You want a disciplined approach in all market conditions.
- You want a team that knows you and keeps in touch with you.
- You want confidence about who's managing your money.
- You want the lowest possible cost while still having your assets invested in a sophisticated, state-of-the-art, pension-quality program.
- You want to make sure that the advice you receive is free from bias; that your advisors are not compensated from product commissions, loads or sales charges; and that your advisors are not affiliated with the products they recommend.