Daniel Andersen| CFP®
Parkshore Wealth Management
- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Financial Review
- Hourly Fee Consultations
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Services
- College Education Planning
- 401(k) and IRAs
- Business Planning
- Employee Benefits
Our Other NAPFA Members
Roseville, CA 95661
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
- Personal, fee-only financial planning
- Tax planning and preparation
- Cash flow planning and management
- Investment policy statements; disciplined portfolio management
- Retirement, tax and estate planning strategies
- Retirement plan rollover guidance
At Parkshore Wealth Management, we specialize in designing straightforward solutions to our clients’ complex financial problems. It’s not unusual for someone to come to us with a chaotic, disorganized situation—essentially, a patchwork of wildly different pieces that aren’t coordinated or working together in a way that helps them reach their goals. It’s not unlike having an unreliable car—it may work some of the time, but there’s a good chance it’s not going to get you to where you want to go.
Just like you’d take that unreliable car to a mechanic, you need an expert to look at your finances and determine how to make them work better. At Parkshore Wealth Management, we can take a poorly functioning financial machine and break it down into its various pieces, analyzing the different parts and then rebuilding from the ground up to create an efficient, smoothly functioning plan. This in-depth approach allows us to engineer your financial situation so that you can move forward with clarity and confidence.
What issues do we consider as we re-engineer your finances? Depending on your situation, we might look at the following:
- Taxes: Are you doing everything you can do to minimize the taxes you pay? What can we do to simplify your investments so they work more efficiently from a tax perspective?
- Fees: Are you paying excessive investment fees? Are there steps we can take to lower those fees and increase your return?
- Diversification: Many people think their investments are diversified, but in reality they may simply own several different mutual funds that all have a similar allocation. We’ll review your current asset allocation and recommend adjustments so that you can get the kind of diversification that can help you reach your goals.
- Estate planning and trusts: Is your estate plan up to date? Will the people you intend receive your money? Have you considered what kind of legacy you want to leave for your family and favorite charities?
- Other issues: What else can you do to strengthen your financial foundation and create a framework for achieving your goals?
Parkshore Wealth Management is an independent, fee-only Registered Investment Advisor. We help you build a firm financial foundation for your life, using tools and techniques that will help you construct the future you want.
Based in Roseville, California, we're a family-owned firm that takes a personal approach to working with people like you. Our goal is to partner with financially responsible individuals and families who are eager to take positive steps that will allow them to use their money to build the life they desire.
For more than three decades, we've helped people manage their investments and taxes. Today, we offer a comprehensive array of financial and tax planning services, so you can get answers to your financial questions and move forward with confidence.