Daniel Toledo| CFP®
Chicago Partners Wealth Advisors LLC
- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Financial Review
- Multi-Generational Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Services
- College Education Planning
- 401(k) and IRAs
- Business Planning
- Employee Benefits
Chicago, IL 60606
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Daniel Toledo is a Chicago, IL Fee-Only Financial Planner serving Chicago and clients nationwide. Chicago Partners Wealth Advisors LLC specializes in providing objective financial planning to help clients build, manage, grow, and protect their assets through life's transitions. Daniel Toledo is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional.
I joined Chicago Partners in September 2013. I formerly worked for Total Portfolio Management where I administered the portfolio accounting system, managed relationships with custodians and assisted in the development and execution of investment plans for clients.
Previously, I worked as a Financial Advisor at Waddell & Reed Financial Advisors and passed the Series 7 and Series 66 securities exams. I also worked as an intern for Northwestern Mutual and obtained Life & Health Insurance licenses during the summer of 2008.
I graduated from Illinois Wesleyan University with a Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in Economics in May 2009. I completed the CFP certification program through Northwestern University and obtained my CFP® designation in 2014. Currently, I am looking to further my professional development by working towards the CFA designation.
- Independent Advisor: Chicago Partners is an SEC registered, independent investment advisor with 11 investment professionals managing over $1.2 billion for individuals, families, and institutions.
- Experienced Professionals: The average investment experience of our senior professionals is over 20 years.
- Disciplined Process: We combine rigorous academic analysis of the financial markets with our practical experience to develop well-thought-out investment plans that guide clients through evolving goals and market environments.
- Core Beliefs:
- Risk & Return are related
- Diversification reduces risk
- Financial markets are efficient from a "beat the market" perspective
- The asset allocation to equity vs. debt primarily determines risk and return
- Managing emotions and filtering out noise are the most difficult challenges in investment management
- Costs Matter