Jill Hennessey| CFP®
Drumlin Financial Advisory
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Women\'s Financial Issues
- Unmarried and Same-Sex Couples
Lancaster, MA 01523
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Jill believes that the most effective financial planning depends on good communication between the planner and client. She works to create a comfortable, confidential environment where clients are free to discuss their financial and personal concerns. Jill is a member of the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP), a network of fee-only financial planners that practice a holistic approach to financial planning.
Jill holds a Certificate in Financial Planning from Boston University, an MS from the University of Pittsburgh and a BS from Tufts University.
- Have I saved enough to support my personal vision of retirement?
- How can I optimize my Social Security benefits to gain the greatest benefit?
- What can I do to reduce income and estate taxes to protect my savings?
- How can I leverage my current assets to achieve a more secure financial future?
- When and how much should I withdraw from my accounts after retirement?
My financial planning, investment management and retirement planning services are designed to address your complex needs by building a plan to leverage and protect your assets.
Contact me today to explore how my holistic approach and tailored services can help you define your goals, set your path, and stay on track toward your long-term financial vision.