Jill D. Hollander| CFP®, CRPC, ADPA
Financial Connections Group
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Sustainable Investing
- Retirement Planning
- Post retirement planning
- LGBT Financial Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Coaching
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Berkeley, CA 94710
San Francisco, CA 94105
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Jill Hollander is a financial planner serving the entire San Francisco Bay area with offices in Corte Madera, Berkeley, and San Francisco. Financial Connections Group specializes in investment management, sustainable investing, financial planning, pre- and post-retirement planning and LGBT planning. Jill Hollander is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional.
Jill Hollander Jill is a fee-only Certified Financial Planner™ Professional, a Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM and Accredited Domestic Partnership AdvisorSM. She is a principal at Financial Connections Group, Incorporated. Jill began her work in financial planning and investment management in 1993.
AWARDS & ORGANIZATIONS
- Recognized as one of 50 Distinguished Women nationwide by Wealth Manager Magazine for her work with women
in the profession
- Named one of the 25 Top Independent Wealth Advisor’s in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times
- First recipient of FPA (Financial Planning Association) San Francisco Chapter’s Pro Bono Award
- Past Chairperson of NAPFA (National Association of Professional Financial Advisors) West Region and was a member of the National Board
- Past member of TD Ameritrade National Advisors’ Panel
- Past conference chair for PridePlanners™, an organization to educate financial professionals in financial planning for unmarried people
- Seminars on financial planning and spending in retirement to UC Berkeley employees preparing for retirement
- Adult education classes in Marin County on financial planning
- Seminars in financial planning for unmarried couples to other professional organizations
PREVIOUS EDUCATION AND PROFESSION
Jill has an MBA in Finance. She has more than 20 years of experience in cash management, corporate financial planning, and financial analysis at Wells Fargo Bank, Levi Strauss & Company, and GTE Sprint.
Broad expertise, individual attention.
Our first step is to meet with you and see if we are a good fit for each other. We understand that emotions are involved when discussing money, whether the issue is inheriting, saving or spending. For many, turning to a fiduciary advisor putting your interests first diffuses anxiety. Our professional, yet informal approach creates a comfortable atmosphere for discussing and reviewing what may be sensitive issues about your life and your future.
Every individual or couple has different needs, and it’s important that we understand yours. The process begins by focusing on your goals. What’s your timeframe to accumulate money for retirement? What will you do in retirement? What are your options to receive income in retirement? Are you prepared for these changes? We help you grapple with issues you’ve wondered about – and will probably raise some that you haven’t thought of.
Once we identify your goals, we define the steps that can help you achieve them. Our role is to offer different scenarios to achieve your goals and their ramifications. With this information, we hope it will help you select a roadmap moving you towards your financial goals.
Depending upon your stage in life, your requirements will vary. As a result, you may need a financial plan or assistance with one or several of the following areas.
- Education Planning
- Buying a home
- Selecting employee benefits and 401(k) investment options
- Risk management (e.g. disability and life insurance)
- Retirement / Transition Planning
- Retirement Income and Withdrawal Strategies
- Retirement Workshop (non-economic issues in retirement)
- Concierge Service (work with you as your Chief Financial Consultant with ongoing planning, tax planning, Medicare and long-term care planning, estate planning, etc.)
- Customized portfolio designed to reflect your goals, objectives, time horizon and tax situation
- FC Digital – fully automated web based offering. Investment model assigned based on responses to risk questions
- Update existing financial plan
- Second opinion on your investment portfolio