- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Spending Plans
Denver, CO 80246
Kimberly Curtis is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Kim Curtis is a nationally recognized wealth management advisor and speaker. She has been profiled on NBC, ABC, FOX, the CW and in the Wall Street Journal. As CEO of Wealth Legacy Institute, her groundbreaking work in developing a highly personal client-centric planning model was recognized in the Journal of Practical Estate Planning, winning the Editor’s Choice award. This model is the cornerstone of her firm’s holistic and highly successful approach to integrated wealth management.
Kim is an award winning author of the bestselling book, Money Secrets: Keys to Smart Investing published by Financial Literacy Press. She has attained numerous professional designations and been recognized by the financial planning industry as having achieved the highest level of competence and expertise. She lives with her family in Denver, Colorado.
- BS, Elmira College, Elmira, New York
- MSJA, University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- MSFS, The American College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Certified Financial Planner, (CFP)
- Chartered Financial Consultant, (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter, (CLU)
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy, (CAP)
- Financial Planning Association, (FPA)
- International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy, (AIP)
- Colorado Planned Giving Roundtable, (CPGR)
- Women’s Estate Planning Council, (WEPC)
- League of Women Voters
Kim enjoys spending time with her family, especially traveling, skiing, biking and participating in community outreach activities together, such as planting flowers and watering in the neighborhood pocket park or cleaning up other local Denver parks. When not in the office, Kim may be sailing or golfing…or at least dreaming about the two.