- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Our Other NAPFA Members
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Susan Elser is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
- College of Financial Planning (Certified Financial Planner®, 2000)
- Indiana University (B.A. Economics, 1985)
- Independent Fee-only Financial Planner (2004 – present)
- Senior Client Service Manager and Financial Plan Writer with Oxford Group (2000 – 2004)
- Supervising Broker at a national brokerage firm (1996 – 2000)
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (Member since 2004, Past Chairperson Midwest Region)
- Six Year 5-Star Wealth Manager (2008-2013 Indianapolis Monthly)