Todd Kephart| CFP®, MBA
Retirement Income Solutions, Inc.
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Todd Kephart is a Managing Partner. He joined Retirement Income Solutions, Inc. in 2009. Todd provides financial planning and general investment advice to clients. He prepares retirement plans and coordinates account set-up, transfer and implementation for new clients. He coordinates recommendations regarding investments, seasonal moves and other active trading.
Todd earned a BS in Accounting from Lehigh University and an MBA from the University of Michigan. He worked for 14 years at TIAA-CREF, spending time in Denver, Colorado, Southfield, Michigan, and Ann Arbor. Most recently as a Senior Wealth Management Advisor at TIAA-CREF, Todd provided investment advisory services to high net worth individuals in the Ann Arbor area and university presidents around the Midwest.
In 2005, Todd was among the first group of advisors hired for TIAA-CREF’s Wealth Management Group. Three years later, he was one of five advisors nationwide selected to co-architect the new position of Senior Advisor.
- 1992, BS, Lehigh University, Accounting
- 2003, MBA, University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- 2005, College for Financial Planning, Chartered Retirement Planning Consultant (CRPC)
- 1999, College for Financial Planning, Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- 1999, College for Financial Planning, Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC)
- 1997-1998, American College, Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- 1992-1993, SEI Investments
- 1994-1995, American Century
- 1995-2009, TIAA-CREF
- Board Member, MidWest Financial Credit Union (2005-2010)
- Board Member of the Ann Arbor Rotary Club
- Chair of the Board of the Arbor Hospice Foundation
- Trustee of Cleary University, Vice-Chair Washtenaw County
Retirement Income Solutions has been serving the greater Ann Arbor community since 1982. We are independent, objective, and unbiased in our financial advice, and we develop investment strategies that are uniquely suited to each client. We believe that a key element in our efforts to grow your investments over time is to take forward-looking actions that are focused on future expectations, not recent history.
Independent Financial Advisor
As a fee-only, independent financial advisory firm, we do not work for a major money manager, bank, insurance company or brokerage firm. We work only for you. That’s why we have the freedom to make decisions that truly put your best interests first. Learn about the advantages of working with us.LEARN MORE »
With our knowledge, experience and investment acumen, we offer a unique approach to managing your family’s finances – growing and protecting your wealth. Our approach to investing is data-driven and encompasses a range of considerations, such as seasonal trend, presidential election cycles and other indicators, and could provide the proactive solution you’re looking for. We do not guarantee results, but believe our approach provides an advantage over simple buy and hold investing.LEARN MORE »
TIAA-CREF & Fidelity Management
As an independent investment advisory, and through our relationship with TIAA-CREF and Fidelity, we have the ability to actively manage your university investments on your behalf. While employees of TIAA-CREF and Fidelity can discuss plans and investment options with you, they cannot act independently, comprehensively, or proactively on your behalf. But the Retirement Income Solutions team can.LEARN MORE »