D3 Financial Counselors, LLC
Fee-Only Financial Planner Serving the Greater Chicago, IL Area
Adam Glassberg is a co-owner and a senior portfolio manager at D3. He and Don oversee all of the Family Office services provided to D3 Financial Counselor’s clients. Besides portfolio management, Adam specializes in helping medical professionals and corporate clients with wealth accumulation strategies.
Adam joined our team in June 2008, after graduating from Eastern Illinois University with a specialization in Financial Planning. Adam earned his CFP® designation in June 2011 and his Certified Investment Management Analyst ® (CIMA®) certification in June 2012. Adam is also a NAPFA registered financial planner. Adam successfully completed D3’s Financial Planning Management Development Program and is now a part owner of D3 Financial Counselors. He has responsibility for helping to manage all of the Family Office services provided to D3 Financial Counselor’s clients. Since 2012, Adam has been conducting seminars for graduating medical school and dental school students on debt reduction and wealth accumulation strategies at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Raised in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, Adam currently lives in Lisle with his wife Amanda, daughter Addison, and dog Chula. In his spare time, he likes to stay active by biking, running, playing tennis and skiing. He also enjoys the sports, music, and food culture that Chicago has to offer.
Adam Glassberg is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Our Business Model
- We are an independent, fee-only, fiduciary financial planning firm.
- We are not affiliated with any other company, have no sales quotas, do not sell any products and accept no commissions.
- Our business model is designed to avoid any conflict of interest between the advice we provide you and your goals regardless of your net worth.
- Our mission is to reduce the uncertainty of your financial future and to increase the probability of you achieving your goals.
- We educate you on how to make smarter financial planning and investment decisions.
- We focus on value for service, and demonstrate that the value of our service clearly exceeds the cost of our fees.
- We do not force you into a "one-size-fits-all" business relationship.
- You tell us how we can best serve you, and we tailor our services to focus solely on those areas where you need help.
- Our financial plans are easy to comprehend and implement because they are written and reviewed by CFPs; while other firms use a computer generated template.
Experienced Investment Advice
- We design customized portfolios that revolve around your risk tolerance, and are specifically designed to help you achieve your unique goals.
- We bring an institutionally-oriented investment focus to your individual situation.
- Our unique institutional asset management experience includes managing billions of dollars in mutual funds, high net worth individual accounts and institutional funds at Northern Trust Company.
Our Team-Oriented Approach
- Using a team approach, you receive the benefit of multiple professionals and multiple perspectives focused on helping you achieve your financial goals.
- Each team member has areas of expertise and education that adds insight to your situation.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Tax Planning
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- College Education Planning
- Investment Management
- Student Loan Repayment
- Medical Professionals
- Growing Families
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Gen X & Y
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Adam Glassberg is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Adam Glassberg is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Adam Glassberg is a Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®)
CIMA® professionals integrate a complex body of investment knowledge, ethically contributing to prudent investment decisions by providing objective advice and guidance to individual investors and institutional investors. The CIMA® certification program is the only credential designed specifically for financial professionals who want to attain a level of competency as an advanced investment consultant.
Adam Glassberg is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Adam Glassberg
5151 Mochel Drive
Downers Grove, IL 60515
111 N Wabash Ave
Chicago, IL 60602
111 N Wabash
Chicago, IL 60602