Atlas Fiduciary Financial, LLC
Financial Planning Director
Atlas Fiduciary Financial, LLC
Financial Planning Director
As a fee-only financial planner, my focus is to offer unbiased financial advice to help you achieve your life goals. - Alison Hall, CFP®
Fee-Only financial planner located in Sarasota, FL, serving clients locally, from the Oakland, NJ office, and across the country with "SMARTER FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BEST LIFE"
The name of our firm tells you what we stand for. According to the dictionary, Atlas is a person who is a mainstay and a Fiduciary involves operating in trust for another person. Advising clients, affecting their financial lives is a tremendous responsibility - which is not lost on us. Our promise of reliable and responsible guidance can be found in our name and in the SIGNED FIDUCIARY OATH we give each of our clients.
From the beginning we have always worked as FEE-ONLY Advisors. Our recommendations are based solely upon merit and our analytical evaluation of the pros and cons of your options.
In order to provide this level of analysis - EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE MATTER. At Atlas Fiduciary Financial, every team member has at least a finance degree from a university and also a CFP. The senior advisors hold terminal university degrees and gold-standard credentials. For example in addition to the CFP, I hold a Ph.D. in Personal Financial Planning and an MBA in Accounting. Other Senior Advisors of the firm hold the CFA designation and the CPA designation broadening our knowledge.
And our EXPERIENCE RUNS DEEP. I’ve worked as a finance professional for over 30 years, first as a CFO advising CEOs and business owners and then as a fee-only financial planner advising individuals and their families. Our Senior Advisors all have similar tenure.
Atlas Fiduciary Financial offers COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL PLANNING where we look at your entire life to provide solutions that support your “best” life and we also offer investment management based on what we have coined ENHANCED-MODERN PORTFOLIO THEORY, using sophisticated mathematical tools proven to reduce risk while investing in your future.
And we are GOOD LISTENERS. Our personalized focus on your life, inspires trust and confidence. No matter what your situation, your financial plan should address your deepest concerns. Our compassionate team specializes in clear, straightforward guidance, so you gain a sense of organization and clarity.
In summary, our SUPERIOR EDUCATION, our YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, our FEE-ONLY FIDUCIARY PROMISE and our GENUINE CONCERN for our clients are the reasons why our relationships run deep and are long-lasting.
Alison Hall is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in business administration in 2008. As the financial planning director at Atlas, Alison oversees the planning process, ensuring all plans are accurate, relevant to the client’s needs, and actionable. Alison had a modest upbringing and seeing people she cares about struggle financially was painful. She set out to help by arming herself with an education. Soon after graduating from university in 2008, Alison was introduced to the fee-only model. As an empath, it was imperative this be how she moved forward – as a fiduciary – always acting in the client’s best interest.
When the opportunity in personal finance presented itself, she jumped in feet first and began learning the ins-and-outs of what is now Atlas Fiduciary Financial.
As her career in finance evolved, it had become apparent that Alison’s propensity to organize information, overt attention to detail, and critical thinking skills were key strengths for a financial planner. After passing the Series 65, proving an established familiarity with the extensive rules and regulations that accompany the finance world, Alison honed her skills further - completing the CFP® certification process at Fairleigh Dickinson University and passing the comprehensive, 10-hour exam to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
Over the last decade+ in the industry, Alison has educated & advised hundreds of clients and continues to find purpose in helping individuals gain an understanding of their finances and actualize their goals. Alison relocated to sunny Sarasota, Florida in 2020. In her spare time, she can be found playing with her bulldog, baking, and kayaking with her husband.
Our genuine desire to help people achieve their financial goals, combined with our unique qualities and capabilities, translate to excellent personalized service.
SUPERIOR QUALIFICATIONS (HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION & EXPERENCE)
- Our members hold the highest levels of education in the profession with at least a BA or MBA in finance, while the partners hold a MS and a Ph.D. in financial planning.
- Our members all hold a CFP® at minimum and members also hold the other most relevant credentials in the profession including, CFA, CPA, CLU, ChFC.
- We are continuous learners - investing in our human capital allows us to offer smarter solutions in a dynamic world.
PURE 100% FIDUCIARY AND FEE-ONLY
- We commit in writing to working as pure (100% of the time) fiduciary and fee-only advisors which means all recommendations are always unbiased and objective.
- We are members of NAPFA (the only organization monitoring Fee-Only advisors) and are restricted from receiving commissions or compensation from any source other than you - our client. This means all recommendations are merit based.
- True independence (unencumbered by an organization) means we have no boss or shareholders who could influence our recommendations. Our only boss is you - our client.
- By working with you (not for you) we help you achieve your best life using money as a tool.
PROACTIVE & DISCIPLINED (ONGOING AND AT KEY TRANSITIONAL MOMENTS IN YOUR LIFE)
- Life transitions cause financial stress making it difficult to make the right decisions.
- We listen deeply to uncover your unique needs.
- We educate and explain pros/cons of each potential solution to empower your decisions.
PEACE OF MIND (WE BRING ORGANIZATION AND PREPAREDNESS INTO YOUR LIFE)
- We help protect you against risk by controlling the controllable.
- We help you stay focused and on track to achieve your goals.
- Our client relationships are genuine and rewarding.
- We are grateful and humbled to do meaningful work contributing to our client’s well-being.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Alison Hall is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Alison Hall
1577 Fruitville Road
Sarasota, FL 34236