Allen Osgood, Jr.
Allen Osgood, Jr.
You want financial independence. We’ll help you get there. At Financial Freedom, our team of fee-only fiduciary wealth management professionals helps you achieve your life goals and objectives. - Allen Osgood, Jr., CFP®, B.S.B.A.
Fiduciary wealth management professionals with offices in PA, OH, FL, and ME
Financial Freedom provides comprehensive financial planning, investment management, and retirement planning to help clients organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Allen Osgood, Jr. is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Allen A. Osgood, Jr. is the president of Financial Freedom, LLC. In his role at the firm, Al Jr. is responsible for the development and implementation of comprehensive financial plans. Specifically, Al Jr.’s focus areas include retirement planning, asset allocation, investment recommendations, tax planning, and the firm’s overall financial analysis initiatives. Al Jr. is also the firm’s Chief Compliance Officer.
Al Jr.’s greatest role model is his father, Allen Osgood, Sr. When the opportunity arose to enter business together, Al Jr. jumped at the opportunity. Al Jr. served as the firm’s Vice President from 1993 to 2000, when he took on the increased responsibility of President. Al Jr. is involved in every aspect of Financial Freedom’s operation; from establishing and maintaining effective management information and technology infrastructures to the development and implementation of business strategy.
Al Jr. finds his work as a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner extremely rewarding because he knows that life is about more than money. He helps his clients plan for and build the life of their dreams.
In his spare time, Al Jr. enjoys spending time at the lake with wife, Lisa, and their three children.
Allen Osgood, Jr. is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
“FEE-ONLY” means our compensation comes only from our clients. We do not earn any commissions or fees on the investments and recommendations we make to you. Likewise, we do not earn any referral fees or commissions.
What does this mean for you? It means that our team simply provides you with non-biased financial advice that’s in your best interest. The FEE-ONLY relationship eliminates any conflict of interest that might exist.
Financial Freedom offers the following FEE-ONLYservices:
- Develop and Implement Financial Plans
- Asset Allocation, Investment Management & Wealth Accumulation
- Retirement Planning Utilizing Monte Carlo Simulation
- Retirement Income Distribution Planning
- Estate Planning, Tax and Cash Flow Planning
- College Funding Planning
- Risk Analysis/Insurance Analysis
- Life and Disability Insurance Analysis, Recommendations and Implementation
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Employee Benefits Analysis and Recommendations
- Stock Option Planning
- Fidelity Trustee Services
- Company 401(k) plan analysis, recommendations and implementation of a Fidelity 401(k), if a new plan is needed
- Financial Planning Consultation Employee Benefit Program. This program is designed to supplement and enhance the effectiveness of the 401(k)
- First Mortgage, Refinancing and Home Equity Loans
- Real Estate Consulting Services
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Allen Osgood, Jr. is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Allen Osgood, Jr. is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Allen Osgood, Jr.
8044 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45236
5 Great Valley Parkway
Malvern, PA 19355
70 Birch Alley
Beavercreek, OH 45440
6151 Lake Osprey Drive
Sarasota, FL 34240
408 US Route One
York, ME 03909