The Investment Connection
The Investment Connection
As a fee-only financial planner, my focus is to offer unbiased financial advice to help you achieve your life goals. - Andrew Novick, CFP®, JD
Fee-Only Financial Planner located in Bridgewater, NJ and Serving Clients Across the Country
Andrew Novick is a Bridgewater, NJ fee-only financial planner. The Investment Connection provides comprehensive and objective financial planning and investment mangement to help clients organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Andrew Novick is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Andrew Novick is an award-winning wealth manager with The Investment Connection located in Bridgewater, NJ.
I am a Certified Financial Planner™ professional with a law degree and have been providing fee-only investment management and financial planning services for more than 20 years. Over the years, I’ve been named a NJ Five Star Wealth Manager (Five Star Professional), Best Financial Advisor for Doctors (Medical Economics), and Best Financial Advisor for Dentists (Dental Practice). To stay on top of current industry trends and learn from other industry professionals, I belong to a number of financial planning and legal professional associations, currently including the XY Planning Network (founding member), American Bar Association, and the Greater Middlesex/Somerset Estate Planning Council (board member since 2009). Importantly, I am also a member of National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors.
My commitment to you means more than any certificate on a wall. I give my clients award-winning financial service through a personal, hands-on approach. I founded The Investment Connection in order to provide customized financial planning and investment management services to individuals and families regardless of their net worth, income, or investable assets. Many firms say they offer customized services. What they actually provide are one-size fits all model portfolios or financial plans from pre-packaged software. My services are truly customized to my clients’ needs. Whoever you are, I want to help you find the right financial path to meet your goals.
I am also Of Counsel at Brooker Law Offices LLC, where my practice is limited to estate planning. Please visit www.brooknerlaw.com for more information.
Andrew Novick is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
The Investment Connection is a Registered Independent Advisory (RIA) firm that is committed to assisting you develop and advance your financial goals by offering fee-only investment management and financial planning services. Operating as a fee-only advisor means that my clients don’t have to worry about sales pressure. Anyone can work with The Investment Connection — I don’t require a minimum net worth or account size!
- Investment: We’re in the business of growing your money. While you can leave the details of the investing to us, we can customize your portfolio to suit your investor profile. Low-cost ETFs are preferred, but stocks, bonds, and mutual funds may also be used. Additionally, The Investment Connection can help you invest in order to advance environmental sustainability, human rights and diversify, and accountable corporate governance, known as Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) or Impact Investing.
- Financial Planning: There’s a lot more to financial planning than just managing your investments - estate planning, insurance, college funding, income taxes, employer benefits, retirement planning and more. We evaluate your situation, provide appropriate recommendations, assist with implementation of the recommendations, monitor your situation over time, and make modifications along the way.
You have financial questions And you want great answers. You may have financial stress and you would like relief. You have financial hopes and would like them realized. And beyond that, you also have a deeper wish for a thriving, peaceful financial life.
When it comes to your wealth, there are really three things you want:
- Financial Freedom – enough money to support you for the rest of your life.
- Financial Security – confidence that your wealth is secure.
- Financial Peace – clarity, ease, and comfort in your financial life.
Sure, portfolio management is important. And, you are looking for something more: a partner who is down-to-earth, financially savvy, and great with you. You want your money exquisitely cared for, and you want the focus on what you care most about – creating and sustaining wealth to support a life you love.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Investment Management Services
- Low-Cost Index Investing
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement, College, Taxes, Insurance, and more
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Andrew Novick is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Andrew Novick is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Andrew Novick is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Contact Andrew Novick
991 Route 22 West
Bridgewater, NJ 08807