Legacy Financial Strategies
Legacy Financial Strategies
Fee-only advisors don’t limit themselves to one financial vehicle. As a fiduciary, I’ll not only use the proper tools, but if I don’t have what’s needed on hand, I’ll show clients how to find it. - Andrew Rogers, CFP®, CBVS®
Fee-only financial advisor located in Leawood, KS, serving the greater Kansas City area and clients across the country. We offer actionable advice that will ensure a lasting impact.
Andrew Rogers is a part of Legacy Financial Strategies' team of expert fee-only financial advisors in Leawood, KS, serving Kansas City and clients across the country. By engaging in meaningful discussions, we customize comprehensive financial plans, investment management, and employer solutions, such as retirement services. Our process begins by establishing an understanding of your unique financial needs, goals, risks, and obstacles. From there, our committed advisors are able to offer actionable advice that will ensure a lasting impact through diligent follow-ups and communication with each client.
Check out our new "FAQ in Under 2" Video Series for Concise Insight on Common Financial Questions
Andrew Rogers has over 11 years of experience working in financial services and joined Legacy shortly after his ninth. He began his career in banking in 2009 and entered the wealth management profession in 2012.
Having previously worked at both a large, national firm and a small, local investment advisor, Andrew is able to draw on those experiences and provide his clients with an approach that incorporates the benefits of each.
Andrew helps families and business executives establish financial stability, manage assets, handle insurance, and ensure proper employee benefits.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Bachelor’s degree in business with an emphasis in finance from University of Missouri-Kansas City
Despite an already busy schedule managing his workload and keeping up with his wife, dogs, and two small kids, Andrew still finds time to serve in the community. He acted as the Chairman of the Board for the Bacchus Foundation for three years and has volunteered with both Junior Achievement and March of Dimes.
Andrew Rogers is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Legacy Financial Strategies is an independent financial planning firm providing the truly personal and trustworthy service you want from a financial advisor.
• We are fee-only financial advisors. You can rest assured knowing our recommendations are motivated exclusively by your success and not commissions.
• We authentically care and will take time to understand the whole of your financial circumstances, including your needs, goals, risks, and obstacles.
• We offer actionable advice to ensure a lasting impact. Whether you’re preparing your business for expansion, adapting after divorce, planning for retirement, or determining where to invest, we’ll help you do what’s needed now for a bright financial future then.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Business Valuations
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Andrew Rogers is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Andrew Rogers is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Andrew Rogers
11300 Tomahawk Creek Parkway
Leawood, KS 66211