Summit Wealth Advocates, LLC
Fee-Only financial planner located in Long Lake, MN, serving clients locally and across the country
Becky Botzet is a Long Lake, MN fee-only financial planner. Summit Wealth Advocates, LLC provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to help UHG/Optum employees, CH Robinson employees, and individuals and families organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Becky Botzet is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Becky Botzet is a fee-only financial advisor at Summit Wealth Advocates, LLC, located in Long Lake, MN
- Becky is responsible for designing and preparing financial plans and is a member of the SWA Investment Committee.
- Becky has over 20 years in experience in the financial services industry.
- Before joining SWA in 2015, she worked for a prominent regional brokerage firm for several years providing investment research and spent over ten years working for independent comprehensive financial planning firms in the Minneapolis area.
- Becky is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER(TM) professional and Enrolled Agent.
- Additionally, Becky obtained her Bachelors degree in Economics from the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities campus.
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP)
- Financial Planning Association Member
- Long Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2019, 2020
- Involved in several activities of two middle school aged children
- Enjoys spending time with extended family at the lake in northern Minnesota
Becky Botzet is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Summit Wealth Advocates began with a relatively simple idea – provide holistic financial services for a fair price that is transparent, and goes beyond just investment management. We want to blend all aspects of the client’s financial situation so that they work together and are done in the clients’ best interests.
When Bruce and Jon started SWA, they realized that one common theme continued to surface: Do what is right for the client. Our vision was to create a unique, proactive approach to wealth management and assist clients in achieving their goals and objectives. This became our core value statement and continues to drive our business today.
Wealth Management is often confused with the management of one's portfolio. Many advisors claim to offer Wealth Management services but are merely offering investment management. If you are not receiving personal attention and customized solutions for all of your financial needs, you are NOT receiving the Wealth Management Strategy you deserve (and are likely paying for).
Contact us today to:
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: SWA's Peak Wealth Management Process can help you save time and money, as well as help you achieve financial success.
- SAVE TAXES: We can likely save you thousands of tax dollars, both now and in the future (tax asset class investing as well as other strategies).
- REDUCE STRESS: We will discuss how we can help you help yourself.
- GET IDEAS: Begin receiving our quarterly, idea-generating newsletter now.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Becky Botzet is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Becky Botzet is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Becky Botzet is an Enrolled Agent (EA) with the IRS
An enrolled agent is a federally authorized tax practitioner empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled agent status is the highest credential awarded by the IRS.
Contact Becky Botzet
322 Greenhill Ln
Long Lake, MN 55356