CFA®, CFP®, CKA®
Founder, Financial Advisor
Build the Stress-free Retirement You Deserve
Bobby Cremins is a fiduciary financial advisor in Philadelphia, PA. Metanoia Financial specializes in helping clients who are nearing (or in) retirement develop an investment strategy to create a sustainable lifetime income while leaving a legacy for the people and organizations they love. As a fiduciary, Bobby Cremins has a sworn and legal obligation to put the interests of the client first and to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
My name is Bobby Cremins and I’m the founder of Metanoia Financial.
A few quick notes about me:
- I’m a Christian, a husband, and a father, and these are the three titles I hold most dear
- I love people and numbers so I became a financial planner
- I work primarily with retirees to help them create an investment plan to generate an income they can't outlive
- I’m really into healthy eating and I try not to eat processed foods and added sugars…but I do cheat
- I used to play “real” sports, but now that I’m older and terrible, I just run
Here’s my bio summed up in five bullets. To read the long version, please click here.
- I started off in finance working at a regional bank, SunTrust, helping people with more transactional needs like opening home equity lines, loans, checking accounts, money market accounts, etc.
- I found that I really enjoyed finance because it brought numbers to life, but I wanted to build deeper, lasting relationships with clients so I moved into wealth management / financial planning at Morgan Stanley (then Smith Barney)
- I was recruited to move to Merrill Lynch/Bank of America as the world seemed to be falling apart. I thought I was moving to a more secure financial institution…ha!
- As I watched what seemed to be the demise of modern finance and capitalism with it, I stumbled onto Biblical stewardship via Crown Financial and Financial Peace University
- After seeing a different approach to personal finance, I started Metanoia Financial to provide Biblically-based financial planning and advice
Bobby Cremins is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
As your Personal Chief Financial Officer, we will be there for you every step of the way to help you manage your finances. From budgeting and saving to investments and insurance, we can help you achieve financial peace through strategic planning and management as your Personal CFO.
Developed while working at top Wall Street firms, we have a different approach to managing personal finance. Using our approach, your ‘Financial House’ starts with a solid foundation and builds upon that to help you achieve your goals and reach financial peace.
You aren’t going to take on the task of building a house without three things – a blueprint, raw materials, and a builder/architect.
Blueprint – your financial plan and this is our starting point. I believe everyone needs a comprehensive, personalized financial plan. How can you reach your goals without a plan?
Raw materials – the different strategies we use to build the “rooms” of your financial house. Insurance, estate plan, retirement, etc.
Builder/Architect – we act as your builder and your architect. We design the blueprint (your financial plan), use the raw materials to build the house that you desire for your family, and find sub-contractors to help with the work as needed.
If the Financial House concept doesn’t work for you, let’s try this. We offer two broad services – Financial Planning and Investment Management.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Investment Management
- Executive Compensation
- Stock Options and RSUs
- Retirement Planning
- Corporate Executives
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Dave Ramsey fans
- Business Owners
- Virtual Meetings
- In-Office Meetings
- No-Cost Initial Consultation
- % of Assets Under Management
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Bobby Cremins is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Bobby Cremins is a CFA® charterholder
The CFA Program is the most respected and recognized investment management designation in the world with less than 200,000 charterholders globally.
This advisor has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation (CFA® charter) by passing all three of the CFA exams and gaining relevant industry experience, demonstrating their mastery of the investment analysis and decision-making skills most needed in the global investment management profession.
Bobby Cremins is Certified Kingdom Advisor® (CKA®) - Click to verify and learn more.
The CKA® is a designation granted by Kingdom Advisors to individuals who have demonstrated themselves to be able to apply biblical wisdom in counsel, technically competent, ethical, accountable, and a biblical steward.
Bobby Cremins is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Contact Bobby Cremins
1905 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103