CFP®, MS, MBA
Financial Synergies Asset Management
Fee Only Financial Planner and Wealth Manager serving the Houston, TX area and clients nationwide
In 2003, just before he joined Financial Synergies Asset Management as a financial advisor, Bryan Zschiesche was pursuing an entirely different profession: Estate Law. However, when his former classmate, Heath Hightower, asked him if he was interested in joining a financial advisory firm instead, Bryan made the leap. The following weeks were a whirlwind.
Bryan withdrew from law school, got married, moved to Houston, and started his career at Financial Synergies, all within a span of 30 days. Now he’s a shareholder at Financial Synergies and has been working with clients to secure their financial futures for over 12 years.
Bryan is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and a Qualified Kingdom Advisor™. He uses his expertise to develop investment strategies to protect and grow clients’ retirement savings. Bryan is a proponent of Elegant Simplicity, the idea that we can work through complex issues surrounding a financial problem and arrive at a sophisticated but simple solution.
A Katy resident, Bryan is an active member of St. Peter’s United Methodist Church, Katy Chamber of Commerce, and the Houston chapter of the Financial Planning Association. Bryan graduated summa cum laude from Texas Tech University with a degree in Finance and holds two graduate degrees from Texas Tech – a Master of Business Administration and a Master of Science in Financial Planning. When he’s not helping clients, you can find the Eagle Scout hiking in Colorado with his wife, Cele, and two sons, Hudson and Carson.
Bryan Zschiesche is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Financial Synergies is a fee-only Financial Advisor located in Houston, Texas. For more than thirty years we’ve been serving the financial needs of individuals, families, and businesses from around the world. When we take on new clients they become part of our extended family, and in the past three decades we’ve developed multi-generational relationships with many of them.
Our primary goal is to simplify your financial life. Our Certified Financial Planner™ professionals and advisors combine investment management and holistic planning to provide total wealth management for our clients. Together, we’ll construct a financial game plan and investment strategy to meet your goals, and give you greater confidence in your future.
Financial Synergies Asset Management is formally structured as an independent Registered Investment Advisor, and we adhere to the highest fiduciary standard. Our clients’ interests are our top priority. We work on a fee-only basis and do not sell commission-based products. This enables us to be objective and free from conflicts of interest when making recommendations to clients.
- Fee-only: We are paid only by our clients. Most firms in our industry operate on a commission-based or fee-based approach. Commission-based firms get paid on the financial products they sell, and fee-based firms combine commissions and fees. There are huge conflicts of interest when advisors get paid by the product company providers. We simply do not engage in this.
- Fiduciary: We took a Fiduciary oath to act in the best interests of our clients at all times.
- Holistic: We look at your whole picture. We don’t just manage money. We provide comprehensive financial planning and investment management to create a total wealth management experience for our clients.
- Boutique: We are a highly specialized financial advisory firm offering customized services, and our clients experience a high-touch relationship.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Bryan Zschiesche is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Bryan Zschiesche is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Bryan Zschiesche
4265 San Felipe St
Houston, TX 77027