North Financial Advisors LLC
Fee-Only Financial Planner for women and entrepreneurs serving the east coast through our Washington, DC office and the west coast through our San Diego, CA office.
I’m the founder of North Financial — a boutique financial planning firm that specializes in helping women dream big and get their personal finances on track. A lot of my clients aren’t entrepreneurs yet, but they want to be, or at least know they don’t want to work the same desk job forever.
To give your business the best chance of success, your personal finances need to run smoothly. However, with your busy personal and professional life, you probably don’t have time to wade through mountains of news and information to figure out what to do about your budget, investing, or retirement planning. This is where I can help.
I come from a family of small business owners and learned to balance a business checkbook at the age of 13. I definitely have the entrepreneurship bug in me, but it’s taken me a while to get here. I spent more than a decade advising high-level executives of Fortune 500 companies while working in the financial services industry for companies such as Bloomberg and Financial Executives International.
I’m a featured author and public speaker, and volunteer as a business coach in my spare time. If you’d like to have the financial freedom to start your own business one day, schedule a FREE consultation with me. I’d love to chat with you!
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- M.B.A., Georgetown University
- Bloomberg LP, Senior Financial Analyst and Advisor
- Financial Executives International, Senior Manager
- State of Texas, Advisor
- Capital Consultants, Legislative Assistant
Cady North is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
North Financial Advisors is a boutique, fee-only financial planning firm that specializes in helping women find more financial freedom in their lives. If you’re like many of our clients, you probably have several competing financial goals and priorities. Maybe you want to start a business one day, but you’d also like to spend some time traveling. We'll work with you to further define and rank your goals and create a plan to get there. We want to help you:
- Make sure you have enough to retire early or start your business
- Payoff debts and create a savings plan to stick to
- Set goals for savings, big purchases or investing
Find Financial Freedom
- Save time and get smarter about your finances
- Stop worrying and start following easy tips for saving or investing
- Understand what your retirement funds are invested in and whether you’re saving enough
Navigate Life Changes
- Budget properly and take advantage of all the benefits offered at a new job
- Get on the right financial footing to start your own business
- Evaluate financial changes related to marriage and children
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Business Planning
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Business Owners / Entreprenuers
- Women and their families
- Those interested in starting businesses
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Cady North is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Cady North is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Cady North is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Cady North is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Cady North
704 J Street
San Diego, CA 92101
700 12th ST NW
Washington, DC 20005