Michael Brady & Co., LLC
Partner and Financial Advisor
Michael Brady & Co., LLC
Partner and Financial Advisor
As a fee-only financial planner, my focus is to offer unbiased financial advice to help you achieve your life goals. - Cameron Brady, CFP®
Fee-Only Financial Planner serving the greater Cleveland area.
Cameron Brady has been providing clients with financial planning services and investment management for over 5 years in Chicago before making the move back home to the greater Cleveland area. As a team member of a $3.5 Billion wealth management organization, he worked with high net worth individuals as well as Millennials and Gen X clients and is always finding unique ways to connect with clients and provide the highest quality of advice and service.
Cameron is a graduate of Saint Joseph’s University’s Haub School of Business in Philadelphia, and studied at DePaul University’s CFP program in Chicago. As a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner, Cameron works in a fiduciary capacity with his clients and practices and promotes Fee-Only financial planning and investment advisory services.
Cameron is a Life Member of the National Eagle Scout Association and remains active in the Boy Scouts of America as a mentor to youth in the Cleveland area. In the summer of 2016 Cameron summited Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Africa with his siblings and is always looking for his next adventure.
Cameron Brady is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Why Choose Us?
Benefits of Working With a Fiduciary
- Your family's personal financial needs, goals and objectives are unique and our advice will be tailored to meet your family's unique circumstances.
- You will be educated so that you and your family understand your unique financial situation and the consequences of the decisions you are making about your finances and your family's future. You will understand the advice that we are giving you.
- You will be kept informed as to the progress that you are making toward the achievement of your family's goals and objectives. This progress will be measured against your unique goals and objectives and not compared to any market index.
- You will be able to sleep at night knowing that you are working in partnership with a team of people who understand your unique needs and situation and are dedicated to helping you achieve your personal objectives.
- You and your family will enjoy an enhanced sense of security and a more fulfilling, purpose-filled life when you leave the planning to us.
How to Tell if We're a Good Fit for You
- You'd like to free yourself from day-to-day investment decisions.
- You want your assets managed for the long term.
- You want a disciplined approach in all market conditions.
- You want a team that knows you and keeps in touch with you.
- You want confidence about who's managing your money.
- You want the lowest possible cost while still having your assets invested in a sophisticated, state-of-the-art, pension-quality program.
- You want to make sure that the advice you receive is free from bias; that your advisors are not compensated from product commissions, loads or sales charges; and that your advisors are not affiliated with the products they recommend.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Social Security Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Cameron Brady is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Cameron Brady is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Cameron Brady is a Member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Cameron Brady
28871 Center Ridge Road
Westlake, OH 44145