CFP®, AIF®, CRPC®
Clarity Capital Advisors
A Flat-Fee, Fee-Only Wealth Management firm providing financial planning and investment management services. I am able to meet with you in person or through an online meeting from the privacy of your home.
Meet Cheri Franklin
The Flat Fee Advantage
Clarity Capital Advisors provides an array of Fee-Only Wealth Management services such as Financial Planning and Investment Management for one flat fee. Flat fee pricing ensures Total Fee Transparency for investors and enables them to keep more of their wealth working for them instead of being paid out in high asset-based "AUM" percentage advisory fees. Many investors are unaware of the "dollar amount" of the fees they pay.
A 1% fee might see trivial, but on a $1 million portfolio it's $10,000 per year and this dollar amount will increase as the portfolio increases in size. At $2 million, it's $20,000 per year, and so on. Our clients enjoy the benefits of working with a team of flat-fee, fee-only credentialed financial professionals for a fraction of the cost of other financial firms. Clarity's team structure ensures a synergetic approach to meet the individual wealth management needs of each client.
About Cheri Franklin, President, Clarity Capital Advisors
Cheri brings to our firm over 25 years of experience in financial services working with individuals, couples, and retirement plans for small and mid-sized companies. She is the first point of contact for our new clients. Cheri enjoys working with our clients to establish attainable goals, particularly with respect to retirement planning and transitioning into retirement. She ensures that our clients' asset allocations are consistent with their goals and engages in ongoing communication with each client and their designated estate planning and financial (e.g., accountant) professionals. She oversees the daily operations of the firm and negotiates contracts with our providers to ensure our clients have access to the highest quality investment platforms at a fair price.
- Pepperdine University, B.S. in Management, Graziadio School of Business and Management
- Northwestern University, School of Professional Studies, Certified Financial Planner™ Program Certificate
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional (CFP®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
Memberships and Affiliations
- Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society - Los Angeles Chapter
- Orange County Financial Planning Association
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- Cash Balance Consultant (CBC) for Cash Balance Defined Benefit Pension Plans
Cheri Franklin is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Cheri Franklin is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Contact Cheri Franklin
100 Spectrum Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618