Clearview Wealth Management
Director of Planning & Financial Advisor
Fee Only Financial Planner Located in Charlotte, NC and Serving Clients Nationwide
Cheryl is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, and one of the founding members of the Clearview Wealth Management team. She serves as a Senior Financial Advisor and the Director of Financial Planning.
Cheryl’s passion for exceptional client care and expertise in the planning arena allows her to develop customized financial plans for clients ensuring that they can make well-educated, informed decisions about their futures. As Director of Financial Planning, Cheryl researches planning issues, educates other Financial Advisors on complex topics, and ensures that all client financial planning needs are proactively addressed.
She focuses much of her time assisting clients with executive benefit plans, generational wealth transfer, trust management, and later life issues for aging clients.
Cheryl is an active member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and has held leadership positions within NAPFA and on the Advisory Board for the Journal of Financial Planning. She presents consumer webinars and national conference advisor presentations on Aging Clients and Sandwich Generation issues, was featured on the Wall Street Journal's "Voices" section, and has been quoted in national publications on a variety of issues. To see examples of the types of assistance she provides to clients, click here.
Cheryl Sherrard is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Clearview Wealth Management was established when three of Charlotte’s financial planning and investment management professionals – Eric Clark, Cheryl Sherrard and Treven Ayers –decided to combine their 60 years of collective experience to form a client-centered firm built on the principles they believe in:
- Commitment to a lifelong partnership with each client built on a cornerstone of trust. Clearview’s primary focus is on the needs of the client and their successive generations.
- Focused expertise and technical knowledge to provide well-researched and appropriate solutions for each client.
- A customized approach to financial planning and investment management that is unique to each client and evolves as the client’s priorities change over the course of their life.
- A fee only, fully transparent pricing model which allows for unbiased advice with no hidden agendas. No commissions, no confusion.
- A firm-wide commitment to give back to the community through volunteering, board service and charitable giving.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- Later Life Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Women Aging Alone
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Senior Adults & their Families
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Cheryl Sherrard is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Cheryl Sherrard is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Cheryl Sherrard is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Cheryl Sherrard
2115 Rexford Road
Charlotte, NC 28211