Addis & Hill, Inc.
Fee-Only Wealth Adviser located in Wayne, PA and serving the greater Philadelphia, PA area
Over 25 years financial services experience
16 years fee-only advisor
Penn State educated
Married 25 years - three children
A house that has been around a while might be in need of updating or in some cases require a complete overhaul. Just like a house, a financial plan needs to be updated or reconstructed from time to time to accommodate the stages and changes that occur in life. Sometimes the changes needed are easily seen and in some cases they are not quite as visible. A good architect can detect the issues and develop a plan to solve the problems and explore the possibilities just like a good wealth advisory team can help you make smart decisions with your money.
Chip Addis is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Who We Serve
Our clients tend to share some of these common characteristics:
- Desire financial planning focus, not just investment management
- Experiencing a transition of some sort in their life
- Interested in long-term advisory relationship.
- Willingness to delegate, but not blindly
- Investment asset size typically between $500,000 and $3,000,000, net worth up to $5,000,000
- Tend to be a leading edge baby boomer
We provide both financial planning and investment management for a bundled fee tied to the amount of money we manage for you, subject to a minimum. In addition, special project management fee arrangements are available in certain circumstances. At the conclusion of the free initial consultation we will provide you with a written fee estimate.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Chip Addis is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Contact Chip Addis
200 W. Lancaster Avenue
Wayne, PA 19087