Senior Financial Advisor
Senior Financial Advisor
As a fee-only financial planner, my focus is to offer unbiased financial advice to help you achieve your life goals. - Clari Nolet, CFP®, CDFA®
Fee-Only Financial Planner serving clients locally in the San Francisco Bay Area and virtually across the country.
Meet Clari Nolet
Clari Nolet, CFP®, CDFA®, Senior Financial Advisor with over 16 years of experience— I help my clients navigate their financial situation through comprehensive financial planning. I focus on helping my clients visualize the future impact of tradeoffs and decisions that need to be made so they can confidently move forward. Having experienced divorce and a successful career in the semiconductor industry shaped my viewpoint and gave me unique insight into midlife changes women experience. I graduated from Suffolk University's Sawyer School of Management with an MBA in Finance and St. Lawrence University with a B.S. in Chemistry. When I'm not working, I'm an avid tennis player and devote my time to environmental causes. Learn more about Clari Nolet...
Things to know:
- Complimentary consultation at the beginning of the process.
- We meet with clients on their terms - in the office or online.
- Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our clients by providing proactive, smart, and flexible services
- Each client is supported by a primary advisor and our client service team, so your day-to-day service issues can be handled with ease.
- We are 100% employee-owned (by 11 principals), with no outside investors or private equity.
- We seek to create a "one-stop-shop" experience, coordinating with your other professional advisors.
- The services we provide are most beneficial to clients with more complex financial needs; our minimum client size is $1 million in assets managed.
Clari Nolet is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Clari Nolet is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Contact Clari Nolet
203 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
220 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94104