CEO & Director of Joy
Fee-Only financial planner located in Portland, OR, serving clients locally and across the country
Corey Beal is a Portland, OR fee-only financial planner. Empowering Finance provides comprehensive financial planning and wealth management to help passion-driven people organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Corey Beal is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Experienced? Yes. Conventional? No.
If you’re looking for a different kind of financial planner, you’ve come to the right place.
Corey Beal is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ with more than a decade of experience in financial services and helping people achieve their dreams. Founding Empowering Finance helped her finally chase her own rainbow—the goal of using her authenticity, financial knowledge, and a dash of glitter, to connect with people and enable them to pursue their own passions.
Corey Beal is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Empowering Finance is a Financial Planning and Wealth Management firm for the bold, the ambitious, and the badass. We work together on a plan that allows you to pursue your passions and live your most authentic and powerful life so you can make wise decisions with your money and resources to live the life of your dreams. We understand that you need a financial planner who will treat your money as we do our own. Which is why we combine our experience, authenticity, financial knowledge to connect with you and enable you to pursue your passions.
Here's how we do it:
- We are a fiduciary: We are legally bound to put your interests ahead of our own
- Diversity and authenticity matter to us: We are woman-owned, LGBTQIA+ friendly, and welcoming to anyone and everyone who needs an ally and friend with financial savvy
- Our services are fee-only: We keep things simple: no surprises charges or hidden fees
- Our goal is to empower you with the knowledge to make wise decisions with your money and resources so you can live the life of your dreams.
So, Let's Chat.
So you can stop worrying you won't reach your dreams and instead work with a passion-driven firm focused on achieving your life's dreams.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Divorce Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Badass Women
- Kickass LGBTQIA+
- Amazing Couples With or Without Growing Families
- Novice Investors
- Gen X/Y
- Socially Responsible Investors
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Ongoing Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Hourly & Project Work
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Corey Beal is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Corey Beal is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Corey Beal is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Corey Beal is a Money Quotient Trained Financial Advisor
Money Quotient is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded on the belief that a holistic and multi-disciplinary approach to financial education and planning will engage individuals and inspire them to maximize their resources and live purposeful lives.
Contact Corey Beal
Portland, OR 97202