CFP®, CRPC®, EA, CFA®
Quiet Wealth Management
Fee-Only financial planner located in Cincinnati, OH, serving clients locally and across the country
Curtis Bailey is a Cincinnati, OH fee-only financial planner. Quiet Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial planning, tax planning and asset management to help corporate retirees, working professionals and endurance athletes organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Curtis Bailey is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Curtis Bailey is founder and fee-only financial planner at Quiet Wealth Management located in Cincinnati, OH.
Hi, I’m Curtis!
• Experience – I have worked with C-Suite Executives to Rising Stars to Plant Managers and everything in between. Advising clients across multiple market cycles has helped me to not only plan for the otherwise unexpected, but also guide clients to achieve better outcomes on their goals.
• Expertise – Not everyone loves looking at investment fundamentals, the changing tax code, and ways to reduce financial risks. I happen to be one of those people. From my undergraduate degree in Economics and Finance from Xavier University to my MBA also from Xavier to advanced designations of Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, Enrolled Agent, Chartered Financial Analyst, it’s clear that I have a personal passion for learning.
• Engagement – Scale is a way to business success, but it is not a great way to serve clients. Answering your specific questions, around your unique circumstances so that your plan and investment are optimized to you is exactly the way I want to do business.
• Outside of Finance – I spend time with my wife, two children, and our greyhound. You can find me in the kitchen cooking (Indian and Mexican are two of my favorites), reading books, and training for endurance events.
• You might have also guessed, I am a touch quiet.
Curtis Bailey is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Quiet Wealth was founded to provide financial solutions in clear, comprehensive ways. The Financial Services Industry is riddled with inflexible offerings and pricing that is in the firm’s best interest, not the client.
We offer flat-fee, fee-only financial planning. There are no account minimums. No commission. True cost transparency.
We combine experience and expertise to offer solutions (taxes, investments, financial planning, and risk management) that are help clients support their lifestyle and achieve their unique aspirations.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Curtis Bailey is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Curtis Bailey is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Curtis Bailey is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Curtis Bailey is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ (Learn More)
The Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ or CRPC® designation is a premier retirement planning credential. The CRPC® program covers all aspects of the retirement process in a single comprehensive program with no product or advising biases.
Curtis Bailey is an Enrolled Agent (EA) with the IRS
An enrolled agent is a federally authorized tax practitioner empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled agent status is the highest credential awarded by the IRS.
Curtis Bailey is a CFA® charterholder
A Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) is a professional designation given by the CFA Institute. A CFA designation is a badge of distinction. It represents a deep knowledge of all things investing, a commitment to ethics, and a passion for always putting investors first. All of which make members unparalleled professionals who are fully engaged in raising the standards of the investment management industry.
Curtis Bailey is a Member of the CFA Institute
The CFA Institute is a global, not-for-profit organization comprising the world’s largest association of investment professionals. With nearly 150,000 members and 149 regional societies around the world, the organization is dedicated to developing and promoting the highest educational, ethical, and professional standards in the investment industry.
Contact Curtis Bailey
6571 Kenview Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45243