Twin Cities Wealth Strategies, Inc.
Founder and CEO
Fee-Only Financial Planner serving the Twin Cities metro area and virtually across the country!
Dana is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®), a fee-only fiduciary, and the Founder and CEO of Twin Cities Wealth Strategies, Inc. With over 15 years of experience in the financial services industry, he provides trusted financial advice and guidance to busy professionals, business owners, medical professionals, entrepreneurs, and families so they can concentrate on the things that matter most to them. Dana believes that everyone’s situation is unique and that they have a right to a trusted advisor who puts their interests first.
In his spare time, Dana is very active in the local community. He is a sought-after speaker to local groups, companies, and schools on the topic of financial literacy. Dana resides in Maple Grove, Minnesota with his wife, Sonja, and three daughters, Isabel, Gianna, and Jessica.
Dana Menard is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Twin Cities Wealth Strategies, Inc. is an independent, NAPFA-registered, fee-only Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) serving clients in the Twin Cities and all across the country. We provide simple solutions to your problems and do not concentrate on product sales. We specialize in providing objective and competent financial planning services to help our clients manage and protect all that they have worked so hard to build over the constantly changing and complicated lives, allowing them to live the life they want on their own terms.
How is Twin Cities Wealth Strategies Different?
- We offer virtual services so you can connect with us from anywhere, regardless of physical location
- We use the latest technology to assist you in keeping track of your financial situation
- We provide a transparent and easy-to-understand fee structure that makes more sense for most people’s budget. We offer a flat, affordable monthly fee structure and do not charge commissions
- We are a sworn fiduciary firm and uphold a fiduciary oath to always work in our clients’ best interests
- We are a comprehensive financial planning firm, meaning we do much more than just investment management
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- College Planning & Student Loan Management
- Retirement & Social Security Income Planning
- Tax, Estate, and Philanthropy Planning
- Risk Tolerance Analysis
- Business Owners and Executives
- Busy Professionals
- Growing Families
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- Fiduciary Standard
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Dana Menard is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Dana Menard is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Dana Menard is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Dana Menard is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Contact Dana Menard
11670 Fountains Drive
Maple Grove, MN 55369