Parkshore Wealth Management
Fee Only Financial Planner Located in Roseville, CA, and Serving Clients Nationwide
- Personal, fee-only financial planning
- Tax planning and preparation
- Cash flow planning and management
- Investment policy statements; disciplined portfolio management
- Retirement, tax and estate planning strategies
- Retirement plan rollover guidance
At Parkshore Wealth Management, we specialize in designing straightforward solutions to our clients’ complex financial problems. It’s not unusual for someone to come to us with a chaotic, disorganized situation—essentially, a patchwork of wildly different pieces that aren’t coordinated or working together in a way that helps them reach their goals. It’s not unlike having an unreliable car—it may work some of the time, but there’s a good chance it’s not going to get you to where you want to go.
Just like you’d take that unreliable car to a mechanic, you need an expert to look at your finances and determine how to make them work better. At Parkshore Wealth Management, we can take a poorly functioning financial machine and break it down into its various pieces, analyzing the different parts and then rebuilding from the ground up to create an efficient, smoothly functioning plan. This in-depth approach allows us to engineer your financial situation so that you can move forward with clarity and confidence.
What issues do we consider as we re-engineer your finances? Depending on your situation, we might look at the following:
- Taxes: Are you doing everything you can do to minimize the taxes you pay? What can we do to simplify your investments so they work more efficiently from a tax perspective?
- Fees: Are you paying excessive investment fees? Are there steps we can take to lower those fees and increase your return?
- Diversification: Many people think their investments are diversified, but in reality they may simply own several different mutual funds that all have a similar allocation. We’ll review your current asset allocation and recommend adjustments so that you can get the kind of diversification that can help you reach your goals.
- Estate planning and trusts: Is your estate plan up to date? Will the people you intend receive your money? Have you considered what kind of legacy you want to leave for your family and favorite charities?
- Other issues: What else can you do to strengthen your financial foundation and create a framework for achieving your goals?
Daniel Andersen is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Parkshore Wealth Management is an independent, fee-only Registered Investment Advisor. We help you build a firm financial foundation for your life, using tools and techniques that will help you construct the future you want.
Based in Roseville, California, we're a family-owned firm that takes a personal approach to working with people like you. Our goal is to partner with financially responsible individuals and families who are eager to take positive steps that will allow them to use their money to build the life they desire.
For more than three decades, we've helped people manage their investments and taxes. Today, we offer a comprehensive array of financial and tax planning services, so you can get answers to your financial questions and move forward with confidence.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Daniel Andersen is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Daniel Andersen is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Daniel Andersen is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact Daniel Andersen
3007 Douglas Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95661