As a fee-only financial planner, my focus is to offer unbiased financial advice to help you achieve your life goals. - Daniel Honsberger, CFP®
Fee-Only financial planner located in Richmond, VA, serving clients locally and across the country.
Meet Daniel Honsberger
As a Financial Strategist, Daniel Honsberger works with our clients on a personal level to develop and implement their financial plans so that they can achieve their goals. Daniel also provides financial strategy and investment management to some clients.
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Science, The Ohio State University, with a concentration in Accounting
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Richmond Metropolitan Habitat for Humanity, Young Professionals Organization
- M4K Richmond
What is a career highlight for you?
Helping clients achieve their financial and life goals, and along the way building a myriad of deeply personal and trusting relationships. Another highlight has been developing a personal and professional network of colleagues and having had the opportunity to mentor and train a number of very talented individuals.
Daniel Honsberger is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
Contact Daniel Honsberger
1806 Summit Ave
Richmond, VA 23230