Chicago Partners Wealth Advisors LLC
Fee-Only Financial Planner focused on serving the North Shore and Chicago, IL along with clients nationwide.
I joined Chicago Partners in September 2013. I formerly worked for Total Portfolio Management where I administered the portfolio accounting system, managed relationships with custodians and assisted in the development and execution of investment plans for clients.
Previously, I worked as a Financial Advisor at Waddell & Reed Financial Advisors and passed the Series 7 and Series 66 securities exams. I also worked as an intern for Northwestern Mutual and obtained Life & Health Insurance licenses during the summer of 2008.
I graduated from Illinois Wesleyan University with a Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in Economics in May 2009. I completed the CFP certification program through Northwestern University and obtained my CFP® designation in 2014. Currently, I am looking to further my professional development by working towards the CFA designation.
Daniel Toledo is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
- Independent Advisor: Chicago Partners is an SEC registered, independent investment advisor with 11 investment professionals managing over $1.2 billion for individuals, families, and institutions.
- Experienced Professionals: The average investment experience of our senior professionals is over 20 years.
- Disciplined Process: We combine rigorous academic analysis of the financial markets with our practical experience to develop well-thought-out investment plans that guide clients through evolving goals and market environments.
- Core Beliefs:
- Risk & Return are related
- Diversification reduces risk
- Financial markets are efficient from a "beat the market" perspective
- The asset allocation to equity vs. debt primarily determines risk and return
- Managing emotions and filtering out noise are the most difficult challenges in investment management
- Costs Matter
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Daniel Toledo is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Daniel Toledo is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Daniel Toledo
1 N Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60606