Personal Financial Advisors, Inc.
Senior Financial Planner
Fee-Only financial planner located in Pickerington, OH, serving clients locally and across the country
David Stone is a Pickerington, OH fee-only financial planner. Personal Financial Advisors, Inc. provides comprehensive financial planning to individuals and couples between the ages of 25-45. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, David Stone is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
David Stone is a senior financial advisor at Personal Financial Advisors, Inc., located in Pickerington, OH
- Graduated from The State University of New York at Albany in 1987 with a BS in Mathematics
- Began Financial Services Career in 1992 with The Equitable as a Registered Representative
- Joined Comprehensive Planning Consultants in 1994 as a Para Financial Planner
- Joined The IAFP (International Association of Financial Planners) in 1995
- Started Personal Financial Advisors, Inc. in 1998
- Joined the FPA (Financial Planning Association) in 2000
- Earned the CFP® (Certified Financial Planner) designation in 2002
- Served on the FPA of Central Ohio Board of Directors from 2004-2009
- Served as President of the FPA of Central Ohio from 2006-2007
- Served as President of the Pickerington Area Kiwanis Club from 2011-2018
- Served on the Temple Israel Board of Trustees from 2017-2019
- Currently serving as the 2020 Chair of the Pickerington Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Financial Planning Association, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, XY Planning Network, Fee-Only Planning Network, Pickerington Area Chamber of Commerce, Temple Israel, and Temple Israel Brotherhood
- Married to Wendy Stone since 1989 with 2 daughters
- Interests include spending time with family and friends, is an avid fan of the Columbus Blue Jackets, Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Yankees, and enjoys reading in his spare time.
David Stone is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Personal Financial Advisors, Inc. is an independent, fee-only financial planning firm dedicated to serving the needs of individuals and families committed to realizing their hopes and dreams.
Our goal is to provide you with long-term financial guidance which will enable you to achieve your goals and fulfill the things most important to you. We eliminate any type of conflict of interest by being paid solely and directly by you. We do not sell any products, so there are no sales fees charged, or commissions paid to us for our services. We are a fiduciary, thus you will always be receiving unbiased advice in your best interest.
David Stone, CFP™ is a certified financial planner which means he went through a rigorous testing process in order to prove his knowledge in the field of financial planning, and is bound by specific ethical standards. This will give you the confidence of knowing that you will be working with a competent professional who is working for you.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Want a long-term relationship with their Advisor
- Appreciate the Value of Working with a Professional
- Implements Recommendations by Professionals
- Focus on Quality of Life Rather than Quantity from Life
- Between the Ages of 25-45
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Phone Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
Professional Designations & Affiliations
David Stone is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
David Stone is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
David Stone is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Contact David Stone
70 East Columbus St.
Pickerington, OH 43147