Envision Financial Planning
Fee-Only financial planner located in San Francisco, CA, serving clients locally and across the country
Don Martini is a fee-only financial planner located in San Francisco, CA, serving clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and across the country. Envision Financial Planning provides comprehensive financial planning, retirement planning, and investment management to help clients organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Don Martini is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Don Martini is the Principal at Envision Finanical Planning located in San Francisco, CA.
My mission is to empower busy professionals and their families to achieve their future financial vision. I help clients overcome confusion around financial decisions so they have the confidence and freedom to pursue their dreams. I’ll help bring predictability to your life. Stop worrying, start planning. Take action.
- Comprehensive Financial Plan* (see below)
- Comprehensive Plan plus Ongoing Support *
- Hourly - For people starting out, need occasional help or want a second opinion
- Investments - Develop asset allocation model and manage with select mutual funds and ETF's
I have a MBA in Finance. I completed a Personal Financial Planning Certification Program. I currently hold a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) certification and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification.
Let’s discuss what’s on your mind and how I can help you.
- Maximizing financial goals (savings plan, retirement contributions, college planning)
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Assets and liabilities management
- Review and analysis of current investment portfolio
- Investment Policy Statement, asset allocation and portfolio management
- Analysis of retirement account investment options
- Determine how much to save to fund your retirement
- Income and cash flow analysis in retirement
- Appropriate distribution strategies
- Evaluate existing insurance policies
- Recommendations of insurance policies for coverage gaps
- Necessary estate documentation
- Review all beneficiary designations
- Other necessary legal documents–Power of Attorney, Health Care Directive
Don Martini is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Let's discuss what's on your mind and how I can help you.
Areas of service include personal financial, investments, retirement planning, risk management and estate planning.
I'll help you navigate your areas of concern which might include:
- Catch-up retirement plan contributions
- Your long-term care insurance options
- Adjustments to your investment risk tolerance
- Review of your estate planning documents
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Donald Martini is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Donald Martini is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Donald Martini is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Donald Martini is a CFA® charterholder
A Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) is a professional designation given by the CFA Institute. A CFA designation is a badge of distinction. It represents a deep knowledge of all things investing, a commitment to ethics, and a passion for always putting investors first. All of which make members unparalleled professionals who are fully engaged in raising the standards of the investment management industry.
Contact Don Martini
By Appointment Only
San Francisco, CA 94118