Clearview Wealth Management
Fee-Only Financial Planner located in Charlotte, NC and serving clients throughout the Southeast.
Eric is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, and founder of Clearview Wealth Management. Eric serves as President of the firm, as well as a Senior Financial Advisor and Chief Compliance Officer.
Eric is passionate about building quality relationships and providing exceptional care for his clients. He founded Clearview Wealth Management in 2013 with an experienced, cohesive team of professionals he has worked closely with over the last 15 years. This exceptional team shared his commitment to build a firm where clients and their successive generations are, and will always remain, the number one priority of the firm.
Prior to starting Clearview, Eric was employed with a Charlotte wealth management firm for 14 years where, as an owner, he served as President, Chief Compliance Officer and Senior Financial Advisor. Prior to this, Eric spent 13 years with Bank of America and its predecessors, where his responsibilities included banking center management, process re-engineering, new product development, project management and consumer product marketing.
As a 1985 graduate of the University of Kentucky, Eric later earned his Masters in Business Administration from Wake Forest University’s Babcock School of Management in 1999. Eric’s personal and extensive experience in small business, banking, and advising, has led to a specialty with small business owners and financial services executives. This includes helping manage complex compensation plans and benefits packages, along with a special interest and expertise advising individuals and families through succession planning and wealth transfers.
Eric is a dedicated father, husband and leader in his community. Having recently completed his role as co-chair at The Learning Collaborative, Eric remains involved at the school serving on strategic committees to further the school’s community reach. He also serves on the Outreach Commission of Christ Episcopal Church and is the Christ Episcopal Church volunteer coordinator for the Charlotte Men’s Shelter.
Eric Clark is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning
Clearview Wealth Management was established when three of Charlotte’s financial planning and investment management professionals – Eric Clark, Cheryl Sherrard and Treven Ayers –decided to combine their 60 years of collective experience to form a client-centered firm built on the principles they believe in:
- Commitment to a lifelong partnership with each client built on a cornerstone of trust. Clearview’s primary focus is on the needs of the client and their successive generations.
- Focused expertise and technical knowledge to provide well-researched and appropriate solutions for each client.
- A customized approach to financial planning and investment management that is unique to each client and evolves as the client’s priorities change over the course of their life.
- A fee only, fully transparent pricing model which allows for unbiased advice with no hidden agendas. No commissions, no confusion.
- A firm-wide commitment to give back to the community through volunteering, board service and charitable giving.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Eric Clark is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Eric Clark is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Eric Clark
2115 Rexford Road, Suite 316
Charlotte, NC 28211