Wm. Eric Clark
Clearview Wealth Management
Sr. Financial Advisor & Chief Compliance Officer
Fee-Only Financial Planner located in Charlotte, NC and serving clients throughout the Southeast.
Eric Clark is a Charlotte, NC fee-only financial planner. Clearview Wealth Management works with clients in an ongoing relationship to provide comprehensive financial planning and investment management uniquely designed for their situation and goals. Our firm believes listening well is one of our greatest skills, to enable us to truly hear and understand our client’s priorities and then use our knowledge and expertise to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Eric is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, and a majority owner of Clearview Wealth Management. Eric serves as a Senior Financial Advisor and Chief Compliance Officer.
With a Master’s in Business Administration from Wake Forest University, Eric is finely attuned to the details of financial planning. Using his technical competencies and 20 years of field experience, Eric develops financial plans unique to his clients and small business owners that help guide them when making decisions about their financial future. Having spent 13 years in banking, also gives him a solid foundation to assist clients employed in Charlotte’s banking industry and the compensation and benefits offered by these institutions. As a small business owner, he has a special interest and expertise in advising individuals and families with the financial decisions related to themselves and their business, including succession. Most importantly, he is passionate about delivering an exceptional level of service that can only be achieved by developing a more personal relationship his clients.
Eric is an active member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA). He has served on a number of local, education related, non-profit boards and is currently serving as a Trustee for The Madeira School in McLean, VA.
Wm. Eric Clark is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
Clearview Wealth Management is a privately owned, FEE-ONLY financial planning and investment management firm in Charlotte, NC, formed with a vision of making exceptional client care and ongoing financial guidance available to a wide range of individuals.
Our credentialed advisors are dedicated to core values which keep us grounded in what is most important – providing the best possible care for our clients. Clearview Wealth Management believes in:
- Commitment to a lifelong partnership with each client built on a cornerstone of trust. Clients of Clearview Wealth Management know they matter and that their advisor understands the details of their situation.
- Focused expertise and technical knowledge to provide well-researched and appropriate solutions for each client. Our team members value ongoing education to strengthen and expand their areas of expertise to better meet the ongoing needs of our clients.
- A customized approach to financial planning and investment management that is unique to each client and evolves as the client’s priorities change over the course of their life.
- A fully transparent pricing model which allows for unbiased advice with no hidden agendas. We believe clients deserve our best work; therefore, we will not be swayed by incentives from others. Clients are able to trust that our advice truly is in their best interest.
- A firm-wide commitment to give back to the community through volunteering, board service and charitable giving.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- Education Planning
- Generational Transfers
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Young Professionals
- Business Executives
- Small Business Owners
- Sudden Money Situations
- In-Office or Virtual Meetings
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
- Clearly Defined Fees
- Fiduciary Partner
- Secure Client Vault
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Eric Clark is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Eric Clark is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Contact Wm. Eric Clark
6836 Morrison Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28211