Hilltop Financial Advisors | Student Loans Over 50
Fee-Only Financial Planner serving the Milwaukee, WI area and clients across the country
Hilltop Financial Advisors is a Milwaukee, WI fee-only financial planning firm that provides comprehensive and objective financial planning to help clients organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. In addition to helping young medical professionals, business owners, and growing families, we also specialize in student loans, helping you develop the best strategy for eliminating your student debt. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Hilltop Financial Advisors is never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Hilltop's subsidiary brand, Student Loans Over 50 (SL50), helps adults over 50 conquer their federal student loans. Using a signature student loan system, SL50 helps older clients:
- Find and qualify for federal student loan debt forgiveness or student loan relief.
- Leverage exclusive tax strategies to lower their monthly payments even more.
- Aggressively funnel these savings towards their retirement or other financial goals.
Welcome! I'm Erik Kroll, a Certified Financial Planner professional (CFP®) and student loan expert. I'm passionate about helping people conquer debt, find loan forgiveness for their student loans, and build intelligent money systems that align with their deepest values.
I created Hilltop Financial Advisors after following the "traditional" path of financial planning and investment management in Milwaukee's financial district.
After five years, I noticed that busy people spend so much time working or planning for the future that they don't have time to enjoy the present!
I realized that these people were doing so many things right, but their money didn't align with their values. I discovered they didn't need a bunch of financial bells and whistles. They just needed a better system to manage their money and cut 90% of their decision-making.
Hilltop's single-point-of-contact management model ensures that your true priorities are part of every financial decision. As your representative, we handle the administrative headaches you hate, so you can enjoy what you love instead.
I understand how careers and family can demand so much of your time and leave room for little else.
I created Student Loans Over 50 after hearing story after story of adults in their 50s, 60s, and even 70s with crippling student debt. These people were terrified of retiring with debt (understandably so!) but had no idea if they qualified for student loan relief.
I studied every federal student loan debt forgiveness and assistance program in the book. Then, I developed a system that combined these strategies with Hilltop's single-point-of-contact model. As a result, my 50+ clients can enjoy their golden years while achieving retirement security.
If you're ready to speak with an expert and achieve your best life, reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Erik Kroll is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
We work with many different people, but all my clients understand their time is their most valuable asset. So when they're ready to delegate their financial tasks to an expert, we help them build what's important.
In general, we work with:
1. Young medical professionals, business owners, and growing families. First, we help you align your financial choices with your deepest values. Then, we get your entire financial house in order and help you keep it that way forever. Our goal is to provide complete confidence that you'll achieve your financial goals, despite economic changes.
2. Adults nearing retirement (50+) with high student loan debt (over 50K). First, we help you select and qualify for student loan relief and assistance programs. Then, we use advanced retirement and tax planning strategies to lower your student loan payments and funnel all your savings into retirement.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Student Loans
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Doctors and Medical Professionals
- Nearing Retirement with $50k+ in Student Debt
- Business Owners
- Growing Families
- Virtual Meetings
- In-Office Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- 100% Free Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Erik Kroll is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Erik Kroll is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Erik Kroll is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Contact Erik Kroll
and virtual meetings
Milwaukee, WI 53202