Aspire Planning Associates
Fee-Only Financial Planners with offices located in the Greater Bay Area: Cupertino, San Mateo & Walnut Creek, CA
Aspire Planning Associates is a Fee-Only financial planning firm serving the entire San Francisco Bay area with offices in Cupertino, San Mateo, and Walnut Creek. Aspire Planning Associates provides comprehensive financial planning, investment management, and tax analysis and preparation to help clients organize, grow and protect their assets through life’s transitions. As a fee-only, fiduciary, and independent financial advisor, Evor Vattuone & anyone working at Aspire Planning Associates are never paid a commission of any kind, and has a legal obligation to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
Evor Vattuone is a Certified Financial Planner Professional (CFP®) and a Managing Partner at Aspire Planning Associates.
We are a firm of 4 partners, all Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), we also have an Enrolled Agent, and can prepare tax returns for our clients. We practice comprehensive financial planning, preferring to consider our clients entire financial lives, from budgeting, retirement planning & financial goal setting, tax analysis, real estate analysis, estate planning, investment management, and many other areas.
Qualifications and Associations
- CFP® (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER) professional
- Our Firm Employs a Full-Time Enrolled Agents (EA) and registered tax preparers to do Tax Planning and Analysis and preparation of tax returns for individuals who are also clients.
- Former Board Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) - Silicon Valley Chapter.
- Over 60 combined years of experience successfully managing investments and financial planning.
Additional qualifications include:
- Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) with the SEC/FINRA, State of California.
- NAPFA Member Firm.
- 3 Locations throughout the Bay Area - Walnut Creek, Cupertino, and San Mateo.
Evor Vattuone is a Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors - highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
NAPFA members live by three important values:
- To be the beacon for independent, objective financial advice for individuals and families.
- To be the champion of financial services delivered in the public interest.
- To be the standard bearer for the emerging profession of financial planning.
You need to know that your wealth is working for you. By extension, that means you need to know that your financial planner is working for you. You can feel confident that we are working on your behalf because we are fee-only, goal-based, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals.
- Fee-Only and fiduciary: As a fee-only firm, we do not sell products or earn commissions, and as a Registered Investment Advisory firm, we have the legal obligation to put your best interests first. We embrace our fee-only, fiduciary status because it means you can trust that the advice we give is made with only your well-being in mind.
- Goal-based: Your values, resources, and life satisfaction are intertwined. That is why we build investment portfolios to accomplish your goals, not the stock market’s. By doing so, we help you earn the long-term returns you need to fulfill your dreams.
- CFP® professionals: We are all CFP® professionals, which means we have undergone formal coursework, have passed a national certification test, and complete annual ongoing education so you can feel confident about our advice.
We build comprehensive financial plans that incorporate the strategies you need to achieve your goals:
- Investment management
- Retirement planning
- Executive compensation
- Estate and philanthropic planning
- Tax planning
- Education planning
- Insurance and risk management
- Debt management
- Rental and vacation property
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Growing Families
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Evor Vattuone is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is a leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Evor Vattuone is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Evor Vattuone is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Evor Vattuone is a Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
A Certified Fund Specialist (CFS) is a certification indicating an individual's expertise in mutual funds and the mutual fund industry. These individuals advise clients on which mutual funds best suit their particular needs. The CFS designation does not license individuals to buy or sell mutual funds; however, in many cases Certified Fund Specialists do have this license, which enables them to buy and sell the funds for their clients.
Contact Evor Vattuone
1990 N. California Blvd
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
1900 S. Norfolk Street
San Mateo, CA 94403
19925 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014