CFA®, CFP®, MBA
The Coleridge Group, LLC
Financial Life Planning
CFA®, CFP®, MBA
The Coleridge Group, LLC
Financial Life Planning
Let us help you get financially organized, build confidence with money, and be your best self. - Francisco Ayala, CFA®, CFP®, MBA
Fee-Only financial planner located in Phoenix, AZ, serving clients locally and across the country
The Coleridge Group is a Phoenix, AZ fee-only financial planner. The Coleridge Group believes everyone is entitled to professional financial planning and investment management services. We employ a values-based, life-centered approach to financial planning. Our detailed discovery process involves getting to know you first and helping you discover your true self. Our mission is to empower you to maximize your resources and live a meaningful, purposeful life. Your life, not your money, is our focal point.
Francisco Ayala became a financial life planner to help his clients live authentically with financial freedom. Like many, Francisco struggled to find joy in society’s version of well-being. He found endless consumerism draining and lacking true happiness. It wasn’t until a long period of self-reflection and discovering his personal values that he started to understand what it meant to him to live with purpose. With this newfound perspective, he began aligning his money with his true interests and began living intentionally.
His career in the financial services industry spans more than 20 years and includes personal finance, investments and lending. Francisco has a master’s in business administration from the Thunderbird School of Global Management at Arizona State University. He earned the CFA® and CFP® designations. He is a member of the CFA Society of Phoenix, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), XY Planning Network and Fee-Only Network.
Outside of work, Francisco volunteers with Junior Achievement of Arizona to provide financial literacy to school-aged children. He also serves as a judge for the SIFMA Foundation’s Stock Market Game essay competition. Francisco enjoys traveling and staying active outdoors. He’s an avid hiker and likes to bike, run and swim. He looks forward to his daily mindfulness-meditation practice. Francisco lives in Phoenix with his family.
Why we’re different
- We’re focused on you: We help you express your authenticity by aligning your financial decisions with your values. You should feel financially secure while having the ability to do what you enjoy. Having a sound financial plan is as much about living in the present as it is about preparing for the future. We’ve found over the years that the best way to tailor a financial life plan to your unique goals is by getting to know the real you through a personalized discovery process.
- We’re experienced: Since 1974, we’ve helped people from all walks of life achieve financial freedom to live purposefully today while being prepared for the unexpected of tomorrow. From our friends and neighbors to people in entertainment and sport figures, we have treated each of our clients as family who are worthy of honest and professional financial advice. We have the education and experience to provide professional advice in a way that is tailored to your unique needs.
- We’re accessible: We believe everyone is entitled to professional financial advice. We have no minimum asset requirements; wherever you are in your wealth-building journey, we’ll meet you there. We are fee-only advisors and price our services affordably. When you work with us, you’ll get our honest advice about what’s best for you. We’ve built a virtual firm that leverages technology to provide you with efficient, prompt and high-quality service regardless of where you live.
Fee-Only, Fiduciary, Independent: Three Important Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- College Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Growing Families
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Business Owners and Executives
- Sudden Money Situations
- Novice Investors
- In-Office Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Clearly Defined Fees
- No Product Sales
- Complimentary Initial Consultation
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Francisco Ayala is a CFA® charterholder
The CFA Program is the most respected and recognized investment management designation in the world with less than 200,000 charterholders globally.
This advisor has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation (CFA® charter) by passing all three of the CFA exams and gaining relevant industry experience, demonstrating their mastery of the investment analysis and decision-making skills most needed in the global investment management profession.
Francisco Ayala is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Francisco Ayala is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Francisco Ayala is a Member of the CFA Institute
The CFA Institute is a global, not-for-profit organization comprising the world’s largest association of investment professionals. With more than 170,000 members and 150 regional societies around the world, the organization is dedicated to developing and promoting the highest educational, ethical, and professional standards in the investment industry.
The Coleridge Group, LLC is an Approved Dimensional Funds Advisor
Dimensional believes an advisor can work closely with you to understand your financial needs and provide a range of wealth management services, while encouraging the discipline essential to long-term investment success. Financial advisors who work with Dimensional operate independently from Dimensional and vary in the extent to which they use Dimensional funds.
Contact Francisco Ayala
11811 N Tatum Blvd. Ste 3031
Phoenix, AZ 85028